Tester call for Crochet: Leaflet the fall creature

  • I need testers for my Leaflet the fall creature - This will be a free pattern! Leaflet is inspired by a pile of leaves so you may use any colors you like!
    •Due Date: You will have 13 days to test. Extension are allowed as long as you communicate. I will choose testers on October 8th, so the due date is October 21st.
  • Ghosting will result in being blocked in future tests.
  • I used a 3.5mm hook with medium 4 yarn, you are allowed to use whatever!

-During testing im looking for you to be able to look for any grammatical or numerical errors. I would also love if you would be able to provide at least one well lit photo-

If you have any questions or want to be tagged in the release just ask!
Click pattern photo to apply:
Leaflet the fall creature

More photos of leaflet

36 Likes

Aww it’s so cute! GLWT

3 Likes

I would love to test :blush: i would use a 3.5mm hook and acrylic yarn

3 Likes

omg so adorable!!!

2 Likes

cutee! glwtt

1 Like

glwt!

1 Like

aww, it’s so adorable. i love how it looks snuggled up to your hand, good luck with finding testers! :white_heart:

1 Like

I’d love to test! It would be my first time testing a pattern here (fairly advanced crocheter, just haven’t been very active on ribblr), but this guy is so cuteee I really want to

And I could provide great photos

2 Likes

It’s so cute! I just got some new orange acrylic today. Would love to test with a 4mm hook <3

2 Likes

Aww that’s adorable!!! Gl with testing!!:ribbot-laughing-tight:

2 Likes

How cute and unique​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I sadly don’t have any more testing capacities right now but I made sure to follow your shop so I don’t miss the release​:smiley:

2 Likes

Is so adorable! Omg…

1 Like

Good luck with testing!!:growing_heart::pink_heart:

1 Like

Soooo cuteee! :growing_heart:

Glwt! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Cuteee glwtt

1 Like

Your little Leaflet is absolutely adorable! I would love to test for you and if you would like to see my previous makes, please feel free to look on my profile and look under my makes. If you have any questions please let me know! <3

1 Like

It’s sooooo cute! :pleading_face:

I’d like to test with blanket yarn in fall colors!

1 Like