Tester call for Crochet: Loaf Dragon! (Low-sew)

I need testers for my Loaf Dragon! (Low-sew) - Crochet ePattern (let’s go 2 tester calls in a day)
Due Date: Oct. 10th (extensions are available)
Additional Requirements:

:dragon: tell me the hook and yarn size you’re going to use down below!

:dragon: complete on time and with clear pictures! Tell me at least 2 days before the due date if youll need an extension!

:dragon: make a journal and put your thoughts, suggestion, and edits in the testing chat, NOT THE JOURNAL!

:dragon: if you read all this, comment a dragon-related emoji in your response!

Click pattern photo to apply:
Loaf Dragon! (Low-sew)

If you want to, tag 2-4 people that might be interested!!

40 Likes

AWWWW TOO CUTEEE GLWT!!!

1 Like

…Wait I kinda want to test.. (me ignoring my other projects) :face_with_peeking_eye:
OK I SHALL TEST!
I’ll use this cute pink plush yarn OOO and a fuzzy white yarn I haveee!!! and a 5mm hook
AHHHH IT’S GONNA BE TO CUTE! :dragon: :pink_heart:

3 Likes

glwt!!

1 Like

So cute!! Good Luck with testing!

1 Like

Good luck with testing!!!

1 Like

Are you connected to @Luckyclover11? Your pattern looks really similar to theirs

If not, sorry for the confusion

4 Likes

OMG WAIT THAT IS GOING TO BE SO CUTE I LOVE THE PINK

3 Likes

ok so I don’t know if you remember this, but I had a conversation with them last time I released this pattern (as @feyrawinddancer). we cleared up the situation and clarified that I did not take inspiration or copy their pattern! thank you for your concern though, I understand stolen patterns are truly a big problem here!

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for letting me know! Good luck with testing!

1 Like

ofc! thank you for being ever-vigilant!

2 Likes

Ooo I wanna test! It’s so cute!!:dragon:

I’d probably use 4.0mm hook and size 3(?) yarn. Idk what colors probably red and cream. glwt!:heart:

1 Like

thank you! be sure to click the pic!

1 Like

Awwww! Glwt! I already have a lot going on, but so cuteeee! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

aww so cute glwt!

1 Like

I would test using either a 3mm hook and dk acrylic or a2.5mm hook and 8ply cotton!! :dragon_face::dragon::fire:

1 Like

If chosen I will use 4 weight worsted acrylic yarn and a 3.75 mm hook :dragon: thank you for reading :blush:

1 Like

Wait, yessssssssss pls pls pls I what to do this!!!

Cat Dance

2 Likes

So cute! Good luck with testing! :pink_heart:

1 Like

hey!

i was scrolling through the replies, and you are @feyrawinddancer? welcome back!

however, i just wanted to state that it is against the community guidelines to have more than one account here on ribblr.

I’m not sure if this is a reclaimed account, but i believe it isn’t- and i think you can contact ribblr about reclaiming a deleted account (i think it is possible)

forgive me if im wrong about any of this!

4 Likes