Tester call for Crochet: Long Cat Pillow Pattern

hi! I’m excited to release my very first pattern! It was inspired by a cat pillow I had gotten as a gift that’s seen better days so I wanted to make a new one!

• Crochet ePattern
    Click pattern photo to apply:

since I’m new to making patterns, I would like 3-4 testers to help me test. You will receive my pattern for free, as well as a shout out in the final design.

I will be choosing testers in 3 days (9/20) and you will then have 10 days to finish the pattern. I want to release it before the month ends hopefully! Thank you for helping me test and make sure to like and share​:heart_hands:

29 Likes

I woul love to test this! So adorable!

3 Likes

I would love to test this. My daughter loves cats.

3 Likes

So cute ! I saw you posted this call twice? Do you need the other one closed ?

3 Likes

Thank you! Oh yea sorry I’m new to this I’ll have to close it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I would love to test this!

2 Likes

This is adorable! I would love to test this snuggly kitty with sweet snuggles yarn if chosen please.

2 Likes

Omg im so in love with this i would love to be a tester for your pattern !! ahh imagine if you make it pastel and put sprinkles on it

2 Likes

Applied! This looks amazing and super cute!
Would love to help test for you :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Cute!!

2 Likes

This is so cute :sob::heart: how much will the pattern cost when you release it?

2 Likes

I’m thinking around $4 but I’m going to ask my testers how much they think I should do as well:)

2 Likes

Testers have been chosen! :raised_hands:

Thank you for everyone who was interested in testing my pattern! Please feel free to start whenever, you have until 9/30 to finish! Thank you and good luck :heart_hands::heart_hands:

1 Like