Tester call for Crochet: Long Puppy

Hi all!! I have another pattern up for testing! The majority of you voted for it to be called a long puppy, so I went with that! The largest stitch count is 12 sts and it took me about 25 minutes to complete. I’ll be picking testers in 1-2 days! :otter::dog::brown_heart:


:date: Due Date: Sunday, October 25 (small extensions are allowed)

Pattern Release Date: October 27-28 depending how busy I’ll be


:bone: Requirements :bone:

:brown_heart: Finish before the due date and do not ghost or abort

:white_heart: Take a clear photo with good lighting & uncluttered background (preferably outdoors!)

:brown_heart: Post all errors & suggestions in the group chat NOT in your final journal!

:white_heart: Leave a journal with a good review :)


To apply, click the photo below and comment the following:

:dog_face: The yarn type you’re going to use (plush, fluffy, acrylic, etc.)

:dog_face: The color(s) of the yarn and the crochet hook size

:dog_face: If you do not have any makes on Ribblr, please attach at least one photo of a plushie you’ve previously made

:hotdog: Optional: tag anyone who might be interested!

Thank you so much for reading!! Note that I am more inclined to admit someone who takes really nice photos! Comment :dog_face: so I know you read everything ;)

You must comment & click photo to apply

Click pattern photo to apply:
Long Puppy

  • tag me in the release, please!
0 voters
more pics
27 Likes

Aww so cute! Glwttt! :pink_heart:

5 Likes

I’m currently traveling, but when I get home (maybe 3-5 pm) I’ll check my yarn stash and see if I can test! The pattern looks really cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Soo cute glwt

4 Likes

I’ll love to test for you again! Brown/cream chenille yarn with 5.5mm hook!

:dog_face:

5 Likes

Aww so cutee! :growing_heart:
Glwtt! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

So cute!:smiling_face: I would love to test using a 4.5mm hook, thin polyester yarn, and the same colors as you. @sandpipercrochet Gl!:grin::dog_face:

5 Likes

It looks so cute

4 Likes

Cutee

5 Likes

AWWW WHAT A CUTIEEE :sparkling_heart: I’d use acrylic grey~ish yarn and a 3.5 mm hook :slight_smile:

@sandpipercrochet might be interested :sparkles:

My makes:

5 Likes

glwt!!!

3 Likes

ahhh its so cuteee! glwttt! if u need more testers feel free to dm/pm me, i might be able to test!

2 Likes

it’s so cute!! good luck with testing :)

1 Like

I’d use worsted acrylic in a green and white with a 4mm hook.

Glwt! :heart:

Tysm for the tag!

Tysm for the tag! Glwt!

1 Like

so cutee!! glwt

1 Like

Yess

Soo cute! Glwt! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: