Tester call for Crochet: Lottie The Baby Squid

[CLOSED ON RIBBLR APPLY FROM INSTA @MYSTERIACROCHETS] I need testers for my Lottie The Baby Squid - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

25 Likes

when is the due date?

4 Likes

8-9 days after receiving pattern :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

ok i applied

4 Likes

would love too help!

3 Likes

When will testers be chosen?

4 Likes

I would absolutely love :heart: to crochet this cutie, I only have white fluffy yarn is that ok? And when is the due date? This is so adorable!!! I have been crocheting for a while and am experienced, I just haven’t been on Ribblr for that long.

4 Likes

Testers will be chosen on Ribblr tomorrow, testers through Instagram will be chosen on Thursday :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

How many testers are you going to choose?

3 Likes

can you plz add me if you are still needing testers?

3 Likes

Alot have applied you are free to apply, picking 3 testers from here and 3 from instagram. This will be released as a free pattern so no worries if you aren’t chosen!
Picking at random *

6 Likes

I would love to test this pattern. My favorite yarns are Premier Retro Velvet and Premier Parfait Chunky.

6 Likes

I can test!

3 Likes

I would love to test this pattern, it is so cute!!

2 Likes

I would love to test this pattern

2 Likes

id like to test :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to help you test this

2 Likes

Hi there, i would love to test this pattern, would i have to use plush yarn or could I use acrylic yarn?

3 Likes

Ok lol ill have to get it once you post it cause im too busy to actually test it that quickly rn :sweat_smile: but its sooooooo cute! Good luck with testing!

2 Likes

Super adorable. Squids are suddenly popular

1 Like