Tester call for Crochet: LOW SEW Female Ogre - Fiona and Shrek Inspired

I need testers for my LOW SEW Female Ogre - Fiona and Shrek Inspired - Crochet ePattern

Only the ears need sewed on!

Due by April 25th 2024!

-Please only apply if you can finish it!
-Please only apply if you will update the journal!
-Yarn type doesn’t matter as long as it’s similar colors and the hook you use works well for the size yarn you’re using!

Click pattern photo to apply:

32 Likes

@maddiecore ik your probs gonna like this

4 Likes

this is absolutely beautiful :face_holding_back_tears::clap:

@maddiecore … this is 4 u c:

4 Likes

Gl with testing! Don’t have good colors tho. @maddiecore ur bae is here

4 Likes

aww that is so cute!

3 Likes

WAIT THIS IS SO CUTE I LOVE IT- i also love how u @EV13isSPOCY and @PearlCrochets tagged me, i mean yalls know me too well​:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

unfortunately i ran out of green yarn​:sob: will this be a free pattern?

7 Likes

I wish I could test!! :sob::sob:
fun fact: my parents were about to name me Fiona :,)

4 Likes

I’m not sure if it’ll be free yet! If you do happen to get the yarn let me know! I think I’ve had you test before and you did good, so you’re more than welcomed to apply later on if you wish!

1 Like

When are you planning to release her? I don’t think I’d have time to test with the others I have right now, but I definitely want to make her eventually!

1 Like

Absolutely adorable!

1 Like

If I can get enough testers to make sure the pattern is fine I’ll have her released by May!

1 Like

Not sure if I acidentally applied, but if I did pls remove me! She’s so cute though, good luck on testing!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.