Hello everyooone!! I need around 6-10 testers for my Low-Sew Jack in the Box Clown - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: October 25th
Additional Requirements:
Be active in the group chat with at least an update a week. Share any and all feedback you have in the gc. I anticipate that this pattern is going to need quite a bit of back-and-forth between me and the testers, so be prepared to be active.
This pattern includes instructions for building a Jack in the box, and the clown is just the Jack. Making the box and turning the clown into a Jack in the box is not a requirement, but please let me know if that is something you’re willing to do as well! I will allow some extension for those who want to make that happen.
Post a finished journal with at least one good quality photo.
Do not ghost. I will not be offering extensions for this test unless absolutely necessary!
If you have no makes, share some in the comments.
To apply, click the pattern photo AND comment your yarn and hook size + the clown emoji to let me know you read all the way through!
The highest st count for this pattern is 80 (for only one round in the ruffles, but yes, it does get up there). I figured I should mention that this time around because that’s high enough to matter.
I will be choosing testers likely by October 3rd! Good luck :)
Oh. Em. Gee. This is TOO CUTE!! I so badly wish I could help test it but all my crochet supplies are still packed up from the move and I havent found them again yet best wishes!!!
Thank you! This will be a paid pattern. I mentioned that the very highest st count would be 80 in the ruffles, but in the body the st count reaches 48, also for one round only.
Just the hat and embroidery! This pattern is meant to be extremely customizable, so you could choose whether or not you want to give it a hat or embroider certain details as well