Click pattern photo to apply:

Skill required: Intermediate

Deadline: February 26

Please provide feedback regarding the following:

• What yarn was used
  • What hook size was used
  • Any errors detected
  • Was the pattern easy to follow and any suggestions for improvement

I will choose the testers on Monday! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :white_heart:
Thank you so much for your help!

71 Likes

It is so adoreable! :rainbow::coin:

4 Likes

Thank u! :white_heart:

4 Likes

So adorable!

4 Likes

I would love to test this, i think i would use a blanket yarn and a 6.5 hook, soo cute

4 Likes

This is absolutely adorable.

4 Likes

What a squishable guy! I’d love to use baby velevt (if I can find some yellow I like… )!

4 Likes

So cute!

4 Likes

Ohhhh I really like this. It gives me Lucky Charms vibes which just happens to be my favorite cereal :grin:

4 Likes

Aw so cute I love him!

4 Likes

So cute! I would love to test for you!!

4 Likes

If i get chosen id use a 5.5mm crochet hook with bernat baby blanket and bernat blanket

5 Likes

Ooops :sob: i meant to ask first if i may use embroidered eyes and cheeks before applying to be a tester. If embroidered is okay, then id love to be a tester for this pattern!

Id use a weight 4 Baby Rainbow polyester yarn using a 3.75mm hook! I have already completed 3 tester patterns with several months of crocheting experience!

4 Likes

I’d love to test Luke, what a lovely pattern!

4 Likes

OMG I LITERALLY GASPED WHEN I SAW HIM!!! He is just sooo cute! My friend’s birthday is on March 16 and she is a red(ish) head so we have an inside joke that she is a leprechaun. I feel like this would be the most perfect birthday gift ever! I would likely use a combination of brands of chenille yarn and a 4 mm hook.:green_heart:

3 Likes

This is an amazing pattern congrates!

I would love to make test this pattern. My husbands name is Luke :joy:.

I would love to try it in smaller yarn and hook. I know most will use plush type yarn so it would be interesting to see how it comes out in a smaller weight yarn. Maybe an DK (8 ply).
That way you will know if the pattern works overall for different sizes.

2 Likes

My birthday is the 15th March… I hope your friend has a lovely birthday.

2 Likes

You have the most adorable patterns! I would LOVE to test for you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I LOVE it SOOO much!!!:face_holding_back_tears::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::white_heart::rainbow:

2 Likes

Love!!

1 Like