Tester call for Crochet: Meowitch Hat

Hi! I’m looking for a few lovely testers for my Meowitch Hat :black_cat::yarn:
Click pattern photo to apply + comment what size you want to test:

This hat comes in 6 sizes, from Baby to Adult. You’ll need about 50g of DK yarn + 100g of aran yarn. Testers will be chosen in 3 days. Deadline date~ 10/10/23. Testers will be required to post a journal with photos of the finished hat and provide clear feedback in English. Having a public Instagram account very appreciated :heart:

26 Likes

Ughh this is so cute but I’m already committed to other projects :sob:.

Good luck with your test! I will keep an eye out for when it publishes!

4 Likes

Thank you! :blush: It’ll hopefully be out mid October. Have a nice day :heart:

3 Likes

I love this ! :heart_eyes: It looks like fun. Is there any yarn requirements ? I only have light weight yarn, and it seems to be chunky, but maybe I can double my yarn ?

3 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face: It uses 2 strands of DK and aran yarns for the body of the hat, and single strands for the details (ears, eyes etc). Sizing is important, so I’m afraid yarn weight does matter!

4 Likes

Okay, I could get some anyway :blush: and do we have to use the same colors ?

2 Likes

You’re free to use any colours you like! :blush:

3 Likes

Okay cool, thank you for your answers :green_heart:

3 Likes

I would love to test. This is so cute.

2 Likes

This is so cute! I applied! My daughter is stuck between being a witch or cat for Halloween. This is the perfect solution! :magic_wand::black_cat:

2 Likes

I love this :heart_eyes: Do you have any color requirements? I shop my yarn locally and they don’t have any purple yarn–I do have some mystery purple yarns, but I’m not sure if it will be enough :sweat_smile:
Also, does the hat come in different sizes, or is it one-size-fits-most? :smiling_face:

2 Likes

You finished your auto- ban from tests ? :smirk:
For the colors, she said we can use any colors we like :black_circle::purple_circle::yellow_circle::green_circle::orange_circle::large_blue_circle::red_circle::brown_circle::white_circle::grin:

3 Likes

Shh :shushing_face: :joy:

I actually thought of a compromise with myself yesterday–if I make one pattern, I can test one pattern, and since I have two turtle patterns up for testing now… :smirk:

Thank you for answering the question about the colors! I didn’t see where it said that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s actually a good compromise, I might try to do the same (but for that people have to make a bit less great things :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

That’s very true :joy: I honestly think this will be harder to hold on to than the “test-ban”, but it might be better long-term! We’ll see how it goes…

3 Likes

This is really cute! I would love to test for you if you still need testers. I would like to test adult size but i am open for testing other sizes :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey! It comes in 6 sizes - Baby (6-12 months), Baby+ (12-24 months), Toddler (1-4 years), Child (4+ years), Teen/Adult S, and Adult M. You can use any colours you like :blush: I’ve attached a colouring sheet you can print out or import to any colouring app, to help with choosing yarn colours :heart:

2 Likes

Amazing, thank you so much :smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.