Tester call for Crochet: Micheal the Bat Crochet Pattern

So adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and probably acrylic purples and 3mm thanks for asking
-Gracecrochet2

4 Likes

so cuteee

4 Likes

worsted weight and 4.0mm hook

3 Likes

Is this your youtube channel?

If it isnt, then this isnt your pattern?

Edit: looks like you copied the picture and photoshopped the ears and maybe the wings :thinking:

15 Likes

oh snap!

8 Likes

Well, at least your photoshop skills improved compared to your first pattern :upside_down_face::sweat_smile:

10 Likes

:flushed: ope

5 Likes

It got flagged lol

7 Likes

Also this is the credits to her other pattern she stole

13 Likes

And this is where their shop’s profile picture and banner came from :3

10 Likes

big yikes

9 Likes

Oh my gosh i wonder why its so similar :face_with_raised_eyebrow::exploding_head:

11 Likes

Oh so that’s where I’ve seen it before :grin: I thought it looked familiar lol

7 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that on their shop! (I found that pattern before while looking for amigurumi jellyfish patterns, the free version is amazing and thorough. I highly recommend it!)

9 Likes

You know, for someone who claims to have crocheted for 5 years now, wouldn’t you be able to design amble patterns? Don’t reupload people’s patterns on Ribblr without their permission and DO NOT use their photos. I thought you were chill, but turns out you were a content thief.

7 Likes

its sad really, I think their shop got deleted or banned because when you click it nothing comes up

6 Likes

I think it did lol

6 Likes

Yep, redirects to my shop now, which means Ribblr took action. That’s good. Pattern thieves are awful, and I’m sad to see someone who I communicated with and liked be a pattern thief.

8 Likes

So sad! I had followed them :sob:

6 Likes