Tester call for Crochet: Mini Bat

Hello! I need testers for my mini bat! This is part of an elemental wood animals collab led by @EV13isSPOCY ! They’ve made such cute patterns, I suggest you go check them out!

Please read before applying! I will pick testers on Tuesday.
Due Date: July 16th ( 1 week to test)
Skill Level: Beginner
Skills needed: Sewing
Yarn and hook used: 3mm hook and chenille yarn
Requirements:
:bat: Journal is a must!
:crescent_moon: Feedback and corrections
:bat:Communication in a group chat, NO GHOSTING :ghost:
:crescent_moon: No yarn OR color requirements! Felt is OPTIONAL!
Thank you for reading :heart_hands: ! Please comment ":bat: :crescent_moon: so I know you read everything!
I will give the pattern upon completion and once the journal is posted :gift-heart: !
Click the pattern photo to apply:
Mini Bat
@4dium if you’re interested !

78 Likes

:bat::crescent_moon:
Would love to test

6 Likes

:bat::crescent_moon: ness this is so cute WHAT??? i need thks to live tysm :relieved::relieved::relieved:

6 Likes

I NEEEED this!!! I would love to test :bat:

5 Likes

Ahhh adorable :star_struck::bat::crescent_moon:

5 Likes

:bat::crescent_moon: so cute​:heart_eyes:
Would love to test.

4 Likes

Awww it’s ADORABLE!! I would love to test :crescent_moon::bat:

6 Likes

Awww this is soo cute :heart_eyes: gl with testers!!!

4 Likes

I HAVE TO APPLY!! Ness how do you come up with the cutest patterns! I would love to test with velvet yarn and a 3mm crochet hook! :bat::crescent_moon:

4 Likes

CUTE!!! I dont have time to test since im super busy :sob::pensive:

4 Likes

Totally down to test! :crescent_moon: :bat:

4 Likes

:bat: :crescent_moon: i love bats

4 Likes

:bat::crescent_moon: eeeeeeek! So cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would love to test this sweetheart for you!

4 Likes

:bat::crescent_moon: so cute!! Would love to test. I’d use Bernat velvet in a really dark blue color. I also have felt I need to use up :joy:

4 Likes

I would love to test it. I would use jubilee baby bamboo and a 2.0 mm hook. 8 would make mine a light purple

4 Likes

Yes please :pleading_face: it’s so cute I love it. I would love to test it with acrylic yarn and a 2.5 mm hook :crescent_moon: :bat:

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! I would use black velvet yarn and 3.5 mm hook. This pattern would be perfect to make keychains for my friends!
:bat::crescent_moon:

4 Likes

I’d love to test :bat::crescent_moon:

4 Likes

:crescent_moon::bat: this is so cute! I don’t think I’ve made a bat yet :thinking:

5 Likes

I also haven’t made a bat! I would love to try this one out! I will probably make it in black with a 4mm hook. I might do purple but I’m leaning towards black for my forst one!:bat::crescent_moon::yellow_heart:

4 Likes