Tester call for Crochet: Mogo the Moogle

Hello, my Mogo the Moogle pattern is ready! It’s written in English and I’m looking for 4-6 crochet artists to test the pattern!

Click pattern photo to apply:

Mogo has a beginner-friendly design

Requirements:
• Update your journal and/or write a brief review of the pattern.
• You have around 7 days to crochet the plush
• If you get selected, I will send you a summary with all the important information. Please answer me within a couple of days or I may need to pick another tester, unfortunately.
• You can use any yarn and hook size you want!
• Feedback, suggestions and corrections are highly appreciated!
• If you send me a photo of the final product, I’m going to use it for promotion (tagging you ofc)
• When you finish the pattern, it will be gifted to you!

• Optional: if you have an IG username, I will tag you in my tester appreciation post! 
• Optional: a PDF pattern will be available as well
30 Likes

I would love to test this and I have an insta and FB to post to.

4 Likes

This looks so cute.

4 Likes

I would love to test ive been looking for a good moogle pattern for some time now! My insta is tinyscrochetcorner

5 Likes

Very cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

sooo cuteeee

2 Likes

Too cute! :heart_eyes:
Id love to test using a 3.75mm hook and acrylic yarn!
I have an insta as well :blush:

2 Likes

Omg this is adorable. I’d love the chance to test. I can use either plush or worsted yarn.

Thank you for the chance!

2 Likes

Ahhhh!!! I LOVE this pattern from FF. I’ve tested for a FF chocobo and would love to be a tester for this creation too :heart:

2 Likes

I would love to test your pattern, it’s super cute my Instagram is creationsbymarlea

2 Likes

I would love to test this pattern!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.