Tester call for Crochet: Mountain Moss purse pattern/ with mini me

I need testers for my Mountain Moss purse pattern/ with mini me - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: June 12,2024
Additional Requirements:
This pattern calls for I LOVE THIS YARN acrylic 355 yrds ( or anything similar, like red heart acrylic ) with a G/6-4.25mm hook
I would like each tester to keep a journal and I need about 4-5 testers.
Thanks!
Click pattern photo to apply:
Mountain Moss purse pattern/ with mini me

41 Likes

pretty!! good luck with your testing!!

4 Likes

Love this! I’m not confident that I could pull it together for the deadline though.

2 Likes

Super cute!! :sparkling_heart:Are the testers required to complete both versions of the bag by the deadline?

3 Likes

This is stunning! :heart_eyes:
I would use green acrylic yarn for this!

3 Likes

That is sooo pretty!! I don’t have the materials to test but I will be looking forward to the release! Gl with testers :blush:

2 Likes

This is adorable! I would love to test but I dont have clips ): is there an alternative to the clips?

3 Likes

Thank you! That is alright, the deadline isn’t to strict if you would like to test

3 Likes

Thank you! you could just attach it to the purse itself

3 Likes

Thank you! No, as long as I can get a few testers for each one

2 Likes

great! I applied and I would love to test the smaller purse (:

1 Like

I can definitely test the larger version!

1 Like

Love to test this for you! I have so much Red Heart yarn :rofl::rofl: the color possibilities are endless, but i think the classic Red Heart Camo would work up awesome for this project :heart:

1 Like

That would be great! I am still looking for 1 or 2 more testers if you would like to apply

Ok, I’ll hop on then!! Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Love this! Would love to test! Would need a little more time if possible though.

1 Like

This is so cute! I could test either size for you, whichever you needed. I have some green, medium-weight (4) acrylic yarn I could use for this, and I have the d-hook clips to attach the strap, as well! Do you have a color preference?
I applied! Good luck with testing! :orange_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.