Tester call for Crochet: Mr. Topa duck

I need testers for my Mr. Topa duck - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 10/5/2024 (10th of May, 2024)

Materials:
-Red, yellow, green and orange yarn (I made mine with chunky yarn but I’m also looking foward testing it with other yarns if possible. If so, make sure you contact me first because the assembly may be different)
-Magnetic buttons
-Sewing needle
-4.5-5 mm hook (depending on the yarn you use)
-Safety eyes (I used 18mm)
-Stuffing

Additional Requirements:

-You need to know how to sew (basic knowledge)

-Be able to provide feedback when finishing your plushie

-If you need more time to complete the pattern, it’s completely okay, message me so I know, I’m not in a hurry

-It’s not necessary to have a public account of crochet on social media, but if you have, feel free to post photos/reels of your progress or final result, always tagging me pelase

-If you don’t have a public account on social media, It’s completely ok, you can send me photos of your duck (if you want to, It’s not a requirement) so I can post them when releasing the pattern, giving the option to tag and credit your private account ONLY if you want to. If not, you can just send me the feedback and I’ll be really grateful.

-All my testers will get a copy of the final pattern and, as I plan designing more patterns, the testers will get a free copy of one of my future patterns as a way of gratitude (This is my first pattern, so I can’t give you a reward right now, but yes in the future <3)
——————————————————————————————————————

If you have any questions, you can message me in my social media or through Ribblr (if that’s possible, I’m not sure :sweat_smile:)

Click pattern photo to apply:

13 Likes

I can’t see the picture. Wait until it completely uploads, either on this post or your pattern itself​:yellow_heart:

5 Likes

So should I remove this post and wait until the photo appears? I’m sorry, new here :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

You should be able to edit it and just reupload the picture

5 Likes

Oh ok, thank you so much <3

5 Likes

Can you put a pic in the comments? I still can’t see one.

3 Likes

10 Likes

This is just one of the three accesories It has (strawberry, heart and mini duck)

4 Likes

That is just too cute for my heart​:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Omg thank you so much :heartpulse:

i applied to test!

1 Like

It’s such a cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I applied to test

2 Likes

Thank youu :heartpulse:

1 Like

I applied to test (yesterday lol). This is so cute!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I need this in my life!! I would love to test in worsted weight!!

2 Likes

Hi! This closed actually, but It doesn’t let me change the title to “closed”, idk why. However, I’m planning on releasing more patterns if you’re interested. This pattern will be available in ravelry and my artesanum shop when the testing finishes, in case you want to get i. Thanks anyways for your interest :smiling_face:.

4 Likes

Ofc!!

1 Like

I think you tag @leaders and ask them to close it for you :blush:

3 Likes