Tester call for Crochet: Mushroom Cap Cow

I need testers for my Mushroom Cap Cow! I will be choosing testers on the 14th to give people time to apply!
Due Date: March 21st
Additional Requirements: You may use any type/color of yarn. If you have any questions please let me know!
Click pattern photo to apply:

69 Likes

It looks so cuteee! Id love to test, and i would use acrylic yarn with a 3.5mm hook

8 Likes

soo cutee!! I’m gonna use white and yellow or pink :]

5 Likes

So cute would love to make with chenille yarn

5 Likes

OMGEEEE I HAVE TO TEST THIS!!! I luv cow so much!! I would use bernat blanket yarn hehe

5 Likes

this is absolutely adorable! i’d prolly use some premier parfait!

6 Likes

I am in LOVE, I would use bernet velvet and a 5.0mm hook

5 Likes

id make it in a faux fur type yarn with a 5mm hook! It would be pink, blue, yellow, green and white!

3 Likes

Im so sorry im tired and forgot that i would be out of town and wouldn’t be able to make it in time. Good luck with testing tho!

3 Likes

I would absolutely love to test this cutie in pink and white parfait chunky :two_hearts:

3 Likes

This is adorable! I would test with chunky yarn and a 6.5

3 Likes

Omggg I need to make this! I would use bernat blanket yarn !

3 Likes

Omg I love it so much​:sparkles::sparkles:
(And all your cow patterns)
Good job! How many testers are you going to choose?

4 Likes

OMG steals I’d love to test!!

3 Likes

Thank you!! I’ll be choosing 6 testers!

4 Likes

samee I love cowsss

4 Likes

WAIT js gotta appreciate how CHUB THIS IS

4 Likes

that’s so cute!

3 Likes

I would use similar colours in plush yarn :)) its so cute and i ahve been looking for a cute cow pattern for ages ao i hope i can test for you :))

3 Likes

Omg I’d love to. I have acrylic, cotton and chenille yarn so I am comfortable using and type of yarn but will probably use chenille. I’m also comfortable with sewing :smiling_face: SUCH A CUTIE OMG

3 Likes