Tester call for Crochet: No-sew Baby Octopus

I need testers for my No-sew Baby Octopus - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: July 20

Hey everyone! I was bored and wanted to use up the tiny bit of yarn I had left, and I came up with a pattern for two versions of a cute little octopus! I have one with long tentacles, and another with short bumpy tentacles.

I would like both versions to be tested out, but each person only needs to make one.

There are no yarn or colour requirements, but I would definitely recommend using a thicker yarn to get a better end result. (For reference I used jumpo size 7 sweet snuggles yarn with a 6.5mm hook)

I appreciate journals, but they aren’t required. If you have any feedback or questions about the pattern, please message that to me and leave the journals for a general review and your thoughts on the pattern.

The due date is July 20, which I think is plenty of time to finish such a small pattern. However, if you end up needing extra time, please let me know and I’ll give you an extension!

Thank you so much to everyone who applies; I can’t wait to see all the octopi!
Click pattern photo to apply:
No-sew Baby Octopus

41 Likes

Awww it’s so cute I would love to test the long tentacles one :DD

6 Likes

Thanks so much; I’d love to have you test!

7 Likes

I’d love to test both! If not then the short tentacle one!! I’d use Plush Yarn with a 4.5-5mm hook!

5 Likes

Good luck with testing!! :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

I would love to test the long tentacle one

5 Likes

I would love to test the short tentacle one!

4 Likes

omg so cute! i’d love to test both (if that’s possiblee) in bernat blanket yarn and a 5mm hook :octopus::sparkles:

4 Likes

That sounds great! Both would be amazing!

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Of course! Thank you!

3 Likes

Sounds great thanks!

4 Likes

That would be awesomw!, thank you!

4 Likes

I’ll make both! So cute!!!

4 Likes

I would love to test in a light blue chenille yarn!

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Amazing, thanks!

3 Likes

oh awesome!!

3 Likes

So cute! I might test if I can finish up my other testers!

4 Likes

Alright, sounds good!

2 Likes