Tester call for Crochet: No-sew macaron cow snuggler

I need testers for my No-sew macaron cow snuggler - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: July 30 (I’m willing to give extensions if needed)

Hiyaa guys!!! I’m super excited to announce that I finally finished my macaron cow and I’m looking for testers! This pattern is completely no sew and the cookies are not connected to the cow so it is customizable. It’s kind of like a cow snuggler, and then you can lay it flat and put it in between the two macaron cookies!!!
:warning:Requirements:

:cherry_blossom:This is a bigger project, so only apply if you know you can finish it in time
:cherry_blossom:Be able to crochet prices on to the player as we crochet in the round
:cherry_blossom:Know how to crochet​:nerd_face:
:cherry_blossom:NO GHOSTING!!! Please be active in the gc
:cherry_blossom:Create a journal talking about the pattern, but don’t write abt the pattern mistakes.
:cherry_blossom:If there is anything in the pattern that needs fixing/changing, please let me know in the gc, NOT the journal
:cherry_blossom:Take good quality photos, I’d suggest on a yarn wall or outside if that helps :))
:cherry_blossom:You may use any color and type of yarn
:cherry_blossom:Have fun! Please done feel stressed or rushed

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:did u read everything???:eyes:
If u did, comment with these emojis::cookie::cow::cherry_blossom: and let me know that u would like to test

This is also a desert cow collab run by @XxTheCosmosxX
Click pattern photo to apply:
No-sew macaron cow snuggler

Also, this pattern will be free for followers when it comes out. If you are not chosen, please do not take it personally, you all are SO incredibly talented it’s so hard to choose. I’m not sure how many testers I’ll be choosing yet, but it depends on how many apply. I will NOT be choosing everyone.

Also tag some crochet friends who u think might like to test if u can!

Have an AMAZING day🫶🏻 <33

49 Likes

this is amazing!! i don’t have time to test, but I’ll definitely be watching for the release

5 Likes

Super cuteeeee! I love the idea :heartbeat:

5 Likes

So cute! GL with testing!

5 Likes

AHHHH MAYA! this is adorable! I have a lot of testers to finish but I can’t turn this one down for sure! I love to test with velvet yarn and a 3mm crochet hook! Edit: and ofc I read all the requirements but I forgot to add emojis so :cow::cookie::cherry_blossom:
(Sorry @MayaPapaya7)

6 Likes

AAAAAAGGHHH THANK U PICKLE!!!🫶🏻 (cs) also if u press the picture does it let u apply? Just wondering if it’s working :))

6 Likes

Sorry I forget sometimes, my pickle brain doesn’t move very fast sadly. :pensive::skull: yup I just hit apply!

7 Likes

Its so cute!!! Gl with testing! :heart_hands:

6 Likes

I’d love to test this it looks so cute :cookie::cow::cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

I would love to test this for you I would be using for the macaron part would be brown so like a chocolate and then for the cow I would make it white so chocolate vanilla macaro cow :cow:

6 Likes

Thank uu! Also I was checking do u think u could click the link/photo to apply again if u haven’t? I just done see ur username for the testing thingy sorry​:sob:

7 Likes

Oops I forgot to let me do that really fast

6 Likes

I so wish I could apply! I have so many tests right now! I shared it to my best friend (trying to convince her to make a Ribblr account) so she could test! I cannot wait for this to drop! It’s definitely gonna be high on my todo list! You did so good!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

It’s really so cute !! I would love to test it.:blush:

6 Likes

Ahhh maya this is adorableeee staph u are an amazing designer! :raised_hand::pensive:
I wanna test so bad, what yarn and hook did u use?

6 Likes

Thank u little🫶🏻 I used size 6 yarn with a 4mm hook :))

5 Likes

I want to apply so badly but i need to know what the highest amount of stiches in the round are, i dont wanna run out of yarn mid project :cry:

6 Likes

Okay thx!

6 Likes

Oh yea me too!

5 Likes

OMG, I am so so glad I didn’t apply for any other tests. (only 1 in progress). I would love love love to test this pattern for you. :cookie: :cow: :cherry_blossom:

6 Likes