Tester call for Crochet: No-Sew puffy sheep (free)

hello i would just be using my stash yarn and a 4.5 mm hook and below i have attached my lastest project (which is also in the yarn id us e for this project)

sorry i forgot what hook i was going to use

5.0mm/H-8 hook with white fluffy yarn and brown for the face. :ewe: :ram:

i’d like to be tagged please!

do you have a fluffy yarn you would be using?
and also please remeber the click the photo!

Hello! I am new to testing and have never tested before. You’re sheep was so cute I couldn’t stay away. I would love to test and I apologize if I don’t do well. I will use pink or white fuzzy and wavy yarn for the whool. I would use black yarn for the face and ears. I might make two sheep. One white and one pink.:ewe::ram::heart:

Sorry I forgot to say the hook. I will use a 5.0 mm hook.:yarn:

do you have a previous make that I could please see?

No. Sorry. I don’t have any makes. I am great at following patterns though and love to make cute things from the patterns. I have tried to make my own patterns but they turn out wrong. I would love to have a chance to try to test. Every time I have tried to test I was not accepted because I have not tested before.

make sure to click the photo!