Tester call for Crochet: No-Sew puffy sheep (free)

Hey guys!
I need a few testers for my new fluffy sheep pattern.

I will be choosing the testers in 2 days time.
Due Date: 15th of October

Additional Requirements:
:ewe: - you need plush yarn, and a floofy yarn that you cant see the stitchs in for the wool.

:ram: - please put in the comments what yarn and hook you are using.

:ewe: - If you have a photo of a recent make I would love to see!

:ram: - if you have read all of the requirements put a sheep emoji in your comment

Click pattern photo to apply:
No-Sew puffy sheep (free)

35 Likes

ahhh omg its adorablee! glwtt, if u need more testers feel free to dm/pm me!

4 Likes

So cutee​:growing_heart:!! Glwt!

2 Likes

Ahh cutee glwtt

1 Like

Hey ! It’s so cute, I would love to test your pattern !

I have a fluffy yarn, but it’s blue or green, with a hook 5

I will see if I have another fluffy yarn ! :ewe:

Excuse me for my english, I learn it

2 Likes

Awwww sooo cuteee! :growing_heart: :face_holding_back_tears:

Glwt! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Cuteee, could I plz be tagged in the release plz, also glwt

1 Like

Soooo cute!!! I would test, but I don’t have any Floofy yarn, sorry! GLWT! Could I pls be tagged in the release?

2 Likes

ahh this is too cute!! I hope you get many testers!

2 Likes

Aww so cute! Glwt! :pink_heart:

1 Like

Same!

1 Like

Anyone who wants to be tagged for the release, pls reply to this message! :heart:

2 Likes

aww it’s so cute and fluffy! :pleading_face::growing_heart: good luck with testing!

may I plsssssss test!!! he’s sooooo cute!!! :ram: :ewe:

me!!!

It’s adorable I love it
I would love to test it but i don’t have fluffy yarn yet. Woul it work by leaving loops of normal chenille ? (I will probably buy more yarn anyway tho :sweat_smile:)

adorable!!! glwt!

it would if your wanting to, however it’s not written with the loop st so you would have to pretend the floofy yarn bits are all loop stitches instead?

if you are wanting to do that then you are welcome to apply​:heart:

your English is great! Also green or blue would be fine, you could just have dyed sheep like in Minecraft. (or a magical sheep​:sparkles:)

1 Like

glwtttt