Tester call for Crochet: Odyssey Washglove

Hello I need testers for my Odyssey Washglove - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: April 19th
Additional Requirements: 3,5 or 4 mm hook, coton yarn in contrasted colors
Click pattern photo to apply:

28 Likes

What a pretty design!!! Good luck with testing! I will watch for the release​:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

This is pretty cool! Is this mosaic crochet?

3 Likes

Thank you! Yes it’s mosaic crochet in the round (no yarn cutting it gets carried in the back) , beginner friendly pattern with charts, illustrations and pictures round per round :blush:

6 Likes

That looks so cool!:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Is cotton yarn mandatory?

1 Like

Thank you :hearts:

1 Like

Hi ! No, coton is not mandatory you can use something else :slight_smile:
I advise coton for a bathroom use because hot water destroys acrylic fibers and the glove might look like it’s 100 yo after a couple of showers :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Wow ! That is very cool! I love the design. Mosaic crochet is an interest of mine. What an awesome project!

1 Like

Thank you :hearts:

Hi there I hope someone can help me: I have approved and sent the pattern to the testers who applied (thank you :hearts: ) but when I click on “message your testers” its says “you don’t have any testers yet” :dizzy_face: does anyone know how I can fix that and if I made the right steps for the testers ? Thank you !

2 Likes

So this is my first test project and I am not certain how to give feedback.DoI just complete a review with the link at the bottom?

3 Likes

You should have received an invite to a group chat. That’s where you discuss the pattern with the designer and other testers.

And sort of “yes”, You can use the journal (the link at the bottom) to leave your opinion of the pattern and a finished picture of the project.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.