Tester call for Crochet: Oversized Patchwork Cardigan w/ Pockets (colors custimizable)

Looking for testers for my latest pattern, the Oversized Patchwork Cardigan! I am IN LOVE with this one y’all. This pattern is super simple and easy to follow along, and it has a technique that can be used in many other things! The cardigan itself is baggy, oversized, boxy, soft, warm, and so friggin comfy, but with sleeves that aren’t too long or get in your way. Its for real one of my favorite cardigans ever.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments!

Materials needed:
5-7 weight 4 medium yarns in your colors of choice
4.5mm hook
tapestry needle
stitch markers (optional)

Deadline: February 21 Sunday

I need testers for my Oversized Patchwork Cardigan w/ Pockets (colors custimizable) - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

46 Likes

Its adorable! Best of luck with testing!

2 Likes

WOW I LOVE IT!! How long does this take to make?

4 Likes

I would love to test.

2 Likes

cute! good luck with testing :two_hearts:

3 Likes

So gorgeous! I’m just finishing up another sweater pattern test today so I applied :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Good luck with testing.

I know I wouldn’t make the deadline (I’d need a big size and i’m already testing a cardigan with a deadline) or i’d apply.

St Patricks Day Good Luck GIF by Jess Stempel

4 Likes

Aww man this is so beautiful. I wish I could test this. I’m swamped with other orders T^T. Good luck with testing ^-^.

4 Likes

this is gorgeous!!! best of luck with testing!! :blue_heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

This is so stunning! I always wanted to make something like that, but I don’t have the time or the yarn. I wish you luck on testing!!!

3 Likes

i need this omg- i dont have enough time though sadly… good luck! <33

4 Likes

omg thats so cute!!! Goodluck with testing!

2 Likes

This is absolutely beautiful! I would love to test! Is there a lot of sewing? I would love to test

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.