Tester call for Crochet: Panda (no sew!)

I need testers for my Panda (no sew!) - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: May 22
Additional Requirements: no yarn/colour requirements
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hey guys! I’m here with another pattern needing testing. I know I just had one for a panda as part of a collab, but this is just my own individual pattern that I wanted to make.

The due date will be May 22, but if you need an extension, I will allow it if you message me about it.

There are no yarn or colour requirements, feel free to be as creative as you want! And I appreciate journals but I don’t require them.

Thank you in advance to anyone who applies, I can’t wait to see all your pandas!

51 Likes

I love this so much!!! It’s so cute I would love to test

4 Likes

Tysmm :blush:

3 Likes

I would love to test :panda_face:

3 Likes

Ofc! I’ll accept you!

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

cuuute :panda_face:
I know I just made 2 but… what’s one more? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So cute! Good luck with testing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Would love to test

3 Likes

so stinkin cute!! it looks so real :sob::sob: will this be a paid or free oattern when done?

4 Likes

I have been looking for a panda bear pattern since they are my favorite animal. I would love to test this cutie for you. I would use loops and threads chinelle yarn and a 5 or 6 mm hook.

3 Likes

Love to test but i cant​:cry:!!!im busy right now testing a huge drangon pattern for someone!!!:purple_heart:

2 Likes

Super cute!!!:panda_face::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Haha thank you! You can never have too many pandas :wink:

2 Likes

Thank youuu :blush:

1 Like

Of course! I’ll accept you!

Aaaaahhhh TYSMMM! It’s gonna be free!

1 Like

Aww that’s amazing, I’m glad I could help you find a pattern, and I hope you like it! I’d love to have you test, so I’ll go accept you!

1 Like

That’s totally fine, I get it! And you can get it’s once it’s released cause it’s gonna be free!

1 Like

@SweetTomato thanks so much appericate it!!!:purple_heart:

2 Likes