Tester call for Crochet pattern: Alien Hominid Space Gun

I need testers for my Alien Hominid Space Gun - Crochet ePattern

Hi everyone, um this is my first time trying to publish a pattern for fun. I used an 2.5 mm hook, and I think a 3 or 4 weight yarn. I’m sorry if the yarn details are a bit spotty, I used scrap yarn from my stash and lost the label. I’m not sure the difficulty level either but I set it at intermediate so people can tell me whether the design should be scaled up for difficulty or left where it is. I don’t really have social media but would really appreciate spreading my little pattern to the world.

My only requirement is leaving me a journal so I can figure out what needs improvement with the pattern or just sharing the love of your creation!

Thank you for reading! ^///^

9 Likes

Thats so cute lol it reminds me of invader zim for some reason!
Best of luck with your testing!

4 Likes

Hello, I’d be happy to test your pattern :slight_smile: I use slightly chunkier yarn though so it may turn out bigger if that’s okay?

4 Likes

Sure, that’s fine. It’s gonna be a true test of the pattern. :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you, I look forward to trying it :relaxed: I’ll be sleeping now as it’s 4am for me but I should have completed it hopefully tomorrow sometime :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Funny!!!

3 Likes

I would like to test it, due date?

4 Likes

I don’t have a due date for the pattern, since I have no idea what makes a good due date for this sort of pattern. You’re free to test though and make your own due date, I should be sending you the invite after this reply.

4 Likes

I could test it next week!

4 Likes

:star2:

6 Likes