Tester call for Crochet pattern: Baby Elephant

Hi there! I´m fairly new to this so I would really appreciate some testers for my Baby Elephant - Crochet ePattern

It´s my first time making a pattern so if anybody is intrestest please tell me. I´ll be letting you know on Saturday who are the people I´ve decided on. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

24 Likes

Omg… So cute… :heart_eyes:
I’d love to test… :hugs::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Well
proportioned elephant! In my opinion anyway. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Sadly I have a bunch of pattern tests due soon, but I would be all over this otherwise; what an adorable design and so impressive for a first pattern! :exploding_head:

6 Likes

This is such a cute lil baby elephant. I would like to make one for my up coming baby cousin​:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

It’s so cute. I would like to test

5 Likes

I’d love to test

5 Likes

I would love to test! It looks gorgeous. I am woundering what your estimated deadline would be?

5 Likes

I would be honored to test your pink elephant for you!!!:sparkling_heart::elephant:

6 Likes

I would love to test this little sweetie too if you still need testers! This little one is so sweet, well done!

5 Likes

I’d absolutely love to test if your still looking!

6 Likes

Soooo adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I would love to test it for my baby sister!

5 Likes

I would love to test this cute elephant pattern out for you. ive been crocheting for 10 years and my very first project was an elephant so it would e cute to make another!!!

7 Likes

If you still need testers i would be interested

6 Likes

First of all sorry about the late update, I had a last minute errand, but today I will be choosing and messaging the testers for this pattern. There will be a 2 week time limit for this pattern. Afterwards I would love for you guys to give feedback and a picture of the finished product, Thast´s all for now thnx and have a wonderfull week!

Sidenote: I´m really glad a lot of you replied, it helped me a lot so I will be working harder for my next pattern and hopefully make it even better.

4 Likes

oh my goodness, how cute is that!

3 Likes

Hi can i still test it?

Hi, welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face:
You seem to have come across an old topic.
Usually a test pattern is only open for a short period of time. Only a handful of members have the ability to close a topic, so it’s everyone’s responsibility to pay attention to the dates before replying to tester calls.
But don’t worry, there are quite a few open right now.

1 Like

I’m a beginner but I really want to test this!! It’s adorable!