Tester call for Crochet pattern: Chainsaw Mouse Demon

Yeahhh it does show up now

4 Likes

Yay! Thank you for checking!

4 Likes

That’s okay, then I won’t be able to test but lots of good luck with the testing :purple_heart:

4 Likes

You don’t have to use the same colors if that helps! I had a girl ask for a custom hot pink Pochita lol

3 Likes

Thanks but even with different colors I don’t really have much chunky yarn, some random skeins laying around but nothing that would really match (like different textures or a range from 6-10mm hooks, it’s a little chaotic lol)

I do think I have like 2 shades of white and a pink leftover in the same size but it wouldn’t really look great :sweat_smile:

So yeahh lots of good luck with the test, I might just get it after you release the pattern :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Ok, sounds good. Thank you!!

3 Likes

I’d love to test! I don’t have any bulky yarn atm, but if any other weights are acceptable, id be happy to test this for you :)) are other colors allowed or would you rather stick with the same color pallet?

3 Likes

Super bulky yarn is required but you can do different colors if you’d like!

2 Likes

Hey! I tried to favorite your shop but it’s doesn’t give me the option. I even clicked on your profile and it didn’t come up

3 Likes

That’s weird, I will have to get a hold of Ribblr’s support then cause I have no idea how to fix that lol but if you’re still wanting to test, I can go ahead and give you access!

3 Likes

I’ve decided to extended the search for testers for the pattern! I’d like at least 3 more if possible!

2 Likes

I would still love to test!

3 Likes

Yes! I have given you access to the pattern. If you have any troubles with it, just let me know!

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want to apply :pleading_face::white_heart:

1 Like

Welcome to Ribblr @bubblecat

Can I test it with “regular” yarn? because I dont have bulky yarn by hand right now