Tester call for Crochet pattern: Chainsaw Mouse Demon

I need testers for my Chainsaw Mouse Demon - Crochet ePattern

Hello!

I’m looking for 5-6 pattern testers for my first design and I’m really excited to share this with you all!

This is an intermediate pattern with some sewing. It takes about 2 hours to complete. I forgot to time it but judging by similar creations I’ve done, it’ll be around 2 hours. I work fairly slowly because I like to take my time so the 2 hours is me working on it while watching anime and taking some breaks.

I use the Bernat Blanket yarn and 6.50mm hook and then Red Heart yarn with a 5.00mm hook for the project.

I’m looking for experienced testers if possible, that are willing to provide constructive feedback and detailed journals. I’m open to all feedback and opinions as it is my first design. Since it is my first design and posting on this website, please be patient with me as I navigate through it. You can expect a response from me within 24 hours, most likely sooner, if you have any questions or comments.

I will close the tester call on Friday January 20, 2023 around 8pm CST.

Comment below if you’d like to be a tester for Pochita!

Requirements:
Favorite my shop!
Complete the pattern by January 31, 2023. (Let me know if you need an extension)
Provide constructive feedback and good photos of the finished project.
Create a journal to show your finished work.
(If applicable) Post it to your Facebook or Instagram and tag me! (FB: O’Brien’s Burrow Instagram: @obriensburrow )

Pattern: by me (@obriensburrow)

17 Likes

I’ve got no idea what that is but it sure is cute! Good luck with testing!

5 Likes

Sharing for your convenience.

5 Likes

Thank you! He is a character from an anime :grin:

5 Likes

Oh that’s why i didn’t know! I only watch sumikko gurashi

4 Likes

omg so cute!! i’m actually working on a pochita pattern myself right now! I’m nearly finished with the details.

i don’t have bulky yarn but i’d test your pattern if other yarns are acceptable!

5 Likes

I’d love to test your pattern! It’s so cute :pleading_face:

6 Likes

I would really love to test it, might even be able to finish it tomorrow or like super soon. It would make such a cute keychain/bag charm

4 Likes

One thing though, your shop isn’t showing up on your profile yet, might help to log out and log in again

4 Likes

I love it! Great job! Can’t wait to see this one all done! Good luck with your test! :heart:

4 Likes

Oh yay!! That’s awesome!

And I’d like to stick with the bulky yarn.

4 Likes

Yay! Ok, please make sure you read through the requirements. :relaxed:

4 Likes

I’d love to help! I’ve recently gotten into Chainsawman when the anime came out.

5 Likes

Yes it would! And ok! Please make sure that you’ve read through the requirements!

4 Likes

Thank you, I will do that!

4 Likes

Yay! Please make sure you read through the requirements.

And when I watched the first episode and saw Pochita I thought “oh my god I have to make him!”

3 Likes

Reading through the requirements on the post I definitely can work with those, I like making journals for everything I make anyway

But I saw in a different comments that you’d prefer chunky yarn or is chunky yarn also required? Since I don’t own any chunky yarn and neither it’s available in stores nearby

So if chunky is required then I don’t meet that requirement :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Still no shop showing

5 Likes

Is it working now? I logged out and logged back in.

I also added my logo and a header. Hopefully it shows up!

5 Likes

I think I might want the chunky yarn to be required because I’ve seen patterns for him in worsted weight yarn and I prefer working with chunky yarn. So I wanted to create a pattern with the super bulky yarn.

4 Likes