Tester call for Crochet pattern: crochet rib cage corset

my first ever pattern so please comment if you would like to help me out! I’m a student and I’d love to make crochet and knit patterns a form of passive income so I can continue to participate in my hobbies because rn it’s looking like I might have to stop because of the state of inflation and my brokness rip. Testing would be appreciated so I can be confident about the pricing and to know if the pattern is easy to follow along. I’d like this to be done till the 28th of december so it’s out by christmas, thanks <3 - Crochet ePattern

14 Likes

Your picture didn’t load properly… Do you have a date that you would like the project completed by?

I would like to see the picture and know the ending date. I may be able to test this for you

I’ll try and fix the image sorry​:sweat_smile: about the date, max 2 weeks? idk it’s my first time doing this is that a reasonable time?

1 Like

Depending on the item

1 Like

I fixed the pictures and as you can see it’s quite a small project. it took me about a day but that’s because I was messing around with it so see what works. I think it could be made in about 2-6h depending on how fast you crochet and if I wrote the instructions well enough or not.

3 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern for you, if you’re still looking :blush:

3 Likes

i would love to test!

1 Like

hi! i will love try this!!! please send me and ill make asap

2 Likes

i would love to test <3

1 Like

Hi! I’m Noah Keb (he/they) :heart: i would love to test for you this pattern! I’ll show you some of my work! @hennoah_

2 Likes

I would be more than welcome to test this product

1 Like

I would love to test this!!!

1 Like

Id love to test this if you still need someone, im in the same situation so id love to help anyway i can!

2 Likes

I’ll keep you in mind because I already have 2 testers on it, but I’ll be sure to message you if I need another one!

1 Like

Great, just lmk if you need another person!

2 Likes