Tester call for Crochet pattern: Crochet Sunflower Plush Pattern

I need testers for my Crochet Sunflower Plush Pattern - Crochet ePattern

Calling all testers to help me perfect this cute little sunflower :sunflower: plushie
Please do the following -

:sunflower: Follow my Instagram page @aweberry.plush
:sunflower: Share the post on your story with headline”Pattern tester call” or something similar.
:sunflower: Follow/Add my account in ribblr . My id is AweberryPlush.
:sunflower:you may use any weighted plush yarn for this project . Gauge is not important
. :sunflower: call open to all with beginner to intermediate level of crocheting skill
:sunflower: I will choose testers by Monday and will share the pattern latest by Tuesday 24 Jan 2023
:sunflower: the deadline to complete the pattern test is by 1 Feb 2023. I plan to release the pattern by 2 Feb 2023
:sunflower: be able to share the finished pictures and post on Instagram and tag me.
:sunflower: Please spread the word to help me get a good amount of testers

Thank you :pray:

19 Likes

This is so sweet!!! I’d be happy to test for you!

3 Likes

So cute!

3 Likes

That is so cute! When is the deadline?

3 Likes

Wow I love it :yellow_heart: I would be happy to test this for you depending on the date you need it finished :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Hey I have updated the tester call with details
Please read :blush:

3 Likes

Wish I could test don’t have Instagram tho

4 Likes

I’ll test this!!! It is so cuteeeee!!!

3 Likes

I WANT TO TEST, so cute!!!

3 Likes

This is adorable!! I’d love to test!

5 Likes

That is super cute! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I love flowers and this is so adorable! I could test but I don’t have instagram :cry:

4 Likes

Same :cry:

4 Likes

Hey thanks for replying to my call.

I have messaged the testers and shared the pattern.
hope you release it soon .

thanks you

3 Likes

This is super adorable, good luck with your test
Just a quick note: you are not allowed to require Instagram interactions for testing. You can ask they share on Instagram if they have it, but if you are posting a test on Ribblr you can only have Ribblr style requirements (create a journal, communicate through Ribblr messages, upload/send pics, etc)

3 Likes

Can I test but not share on instagram? I don’t have it

3 Likes

Hey thanks for letting me know .

I had actually experienced it on my previous testers calls where I posted an appreciation post for and 2-3 testers got back to me saying that they should be tagged on the release post as well. . So I thought I might as well take their insta ids as well so that the sharing across social media platforms becomes easier

I will keep this in mind for future tests :blush:

2 Likes

Sure I will assign you as tester right now

2 Likes

thank you he’s cute!

1 Like

Yes, you’re allowed to include interactions on other sites (you can tag them on IG, they can post and tag you, etc), but the off site interactions can’t be required…
A great way to word this would be: “If you want tagged in the tester appreciation post on IG, please include your username” or something similar… It lets then know that you are willing to tag them (which is usually appreciated), but they don’t have to have IG… (Which also makes the story requirement not allowed)

Anyway, I’m glad to see that you got the testers you needed, it really is cute…
If you’d like I can change the title to full, or if you want it closed we can get a leader to close the thread…

5 Likes