Tester call for Crochet pattern: Crochet Sunglasses Pouch (V1)

I need testers for my Crochet Sunglasses Pouch (V1) - Crochet ePattern

This is #1 of 3 versions of crocheted sunglasses pouches.

Would anyone like to test?

Yarn: Scheepjes Catona in Spruce (244); also any fingering weight (1) yarn would work.
B hook (2.50mm, if you don’t have that then 2.25mm)
Yarn needle
Scissors

If you’re interested please reply with the yarn you would use as well as saying “I’d like to test” or something along those lines. Testing time is flexible.
I appreciate the help!
:orange_heart:Nicole

12 Likes

I don’t have any weight one yarn, only weight three, but I also have really round and chunky sunglasses. If this isn’t a huge problem I would be happy to test a version with what I have.

7 Likes

If one of the versions uses worsted weight yarn, keep me in mind as I still only have one lonely 5mm crochet hook. Shocking, right? :wink:

6 Likes

I would like to see a version with weight 3 yarn! You might have to do less rounds for the body, but depending on how big your sunglasses are it might not be a problem. I will send the pattern to you soon!

7 Likes

You could definitely try it with worsted weight yarn and a 5mm crochet hook, your rounds for the body would just have to be less. What do you think?

6 Likes

Okay great! I have actually been meaning to find a pouch or something to put my sunglasses in so this test is perfect.

7 Likes

It’s interesting I would like to test it too :green_heart:

7 Likes

Sure, if you’re willing to have me. :blush: When would you like it completed by?

7 Likes

I would like to test, I’m on school holidays next week after my exams so I can definitely do it for you​:smile:

6 Likes

@Lakeviewknitter Testing is flexible!

@Kevan06 Sounds good!

6 Likes

@Yarmihoo @GabrielleW @Lakeviewknitter @Kevan06

Sending it now! Might take a minute. :blush:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Great! @Lakeviewknitter @Kevan06 @GabrielleW Did you receive it as well?

6 Likes

Yes, I received it. Thank you :blush:

6 Likes

Yea, I found it :grin:
when do you want it done by???

I’ll test your other ones too when you are ready to test them :star_struck:

5 Likes

Testing time is flexible!
Thank you so much! I’ll definitely keep you in mind :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Hi I would like to test! I have Dk yarn, is that ok?

4 Likes

Hey! Your pattern looks very interesting and i’d love too test it! Thank you

4 Likes

@Amelialikescrochet and @Sydscreationsx Thanks for your replies! Although I did post this 2 months ago, the more the merrier. I’ll send it now!

3 Likes

I’m pretty new to Ribblr so I have a question​:sweat_smile: When you send me the pattern where will it pop up?

3 Likes