Tester call for Crochet pattern: Daisy Sweater Vest! CLOSED

Hi lovely people :slight_smile:

I’m looking for testers for my latest creation - the Daisy Sweater Vest. It’s made up of 4 different types of granny square, but all are pretty easy to make in my opinion. This is a great project for using up scrap yarn - I don’t mind at all what colours you choose to use, so go crazy!

The pattern is written for sizes S, M, L, but I would love to add more sizes, so any help there would be greatly appreciated.

Ideally I’d like to have this pattern ready to publish in 2/3 weeks, so if you think you could complete this project by then, get in touch!

Cat :slight_smile: xx

20 Likes

I would love to test!

3 Likes

This looks really lovely <3 I would like to test

4 Likes

Georgous!

3 Likes

@Alliegaz @ash133 Yay amazing! Can I get you guys to drop me an email: contact@sparrowapparel.co.uk so I give you some more info? :slight_smile: xx

2 Likes

Thankyou so much! <3

2 Likes

I’m just saying it’s pretty.

3 Likes

I’d love to test this, if you are still looking for testers! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blossom:

4 Likes

Definitely! Can I get you to email me: contact@sparrowapparel.co.uk so I can give you all the info? :blush:

4 Likes

Hello may i please test ur pattern ITS SO PRETTY

4 Likes

Email me: contact@sparrowapparel.co.uk and I’ll give you all the deets :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

OMG I would love to test this pattern, It’s so pretty :star_struck:

4 Likes

Fab! Email me contact@sparrowapparel.co.uk :green_heart:

3 Likes

I would love to be a tester!!

4 Likes

Great! Email me contact@sparrowapparel.co.uk & I’ll give you all the info :herb:

3 Likes

I would like to try this if you are still seeking out people. I’m just worried about getting it down quick enough

4 Likes

Hey! Don’t worry too much about timing. Though it’s a fairly quick project to make I’ve given my current testers a month to complete it, but that’s flexible too. If you’re still interested I’d love for you to email me: contact@sparrowapparel.co.uk and I’ll give you all the info you need :herb: :green_heart: Cat xx

5 Likes

This project looks incredibly beautiful! I’d love to test if, if you’d allow me​:blush:

6 Likes

Hey @Lupisa! Email me contact@sparrowapparel.co.uk (with some photos of your work if you can) and I’ll give you all the info. & Welcome to Ribblr! :green_heart: :herb:

4 Likes

If you’re still looking I’d love to test!! This is soo pretty and very much my vibe!

5 Likes