Tester call for Crochet pattern: Elephant Amigurumi

Hi everyone, I’m looking for pattern testers for my Elephant Amigurumi Pattern. I’d like testers to start no later than June 22nd and submit their notes no later than June 29th. Testers also need to be available to answer any follow up questions (if needed).

Here are the requirements:
-Must have a public crochet-related Instagram account.
-Must take at least four pictures of the final product, one from the top, the bottom, the left, and the right. Cell phone cameras are okay.
-Must take at least one picture of the final product, post it to your Instagram stories, and tag me.
Must answer all of the questions I send to you.

If you finish all of this by the 29th, you’ll receive a free finalized copy of the pattern, as well as a shout out in my Instagram stories.

I need testers for my Elephant Amigurumi - Crochet ePattern

13 Likes

I would love to test this! My instagram is radarandrachele

5 Likes

Thanks for your interest! I just took a look at your Instagram, and I love your work! I’ll get you added to the pattern.

Edit: I just added you to the pattern. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

5 Likes

I woukd like to test. My insta is t_n_drawins_n_art

4 Likes

Great! I went ahead and added you to the pattern. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

3 Likes

Hi! This is such a cute little elephant! I’d love to test for you! My Instagram is kelscraftedcritters. Do you want your testers to use the same size yarn or can it be tested in a chunkier yarn as well?

2 Likes

I’d love to have you as a tester! I saw your work on Instagram, and I love it. You can use whatever yarn you have available. Just make sure to use the right sized hook and safety eyes. I’ll add you to the pattern as a tester.

Edit: I added you to the pattern. Let me know if you have any questions.

3 Likes

Thanks so much!!!

3 Likes

i’d love to test it for you if i’m still in time!

this is my IG @lunitallunera for if you’re interested in seeing how i work.
looking forward to make this lil cutie!!

3 Likes

My instagram is snailgirlcrochet I would love to test this!!

2 Likes

Thanks for your interest! I went ahead and added you to the pattern. Let me know if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Great! I added you as a tester. Let me know if you have any questions.

3 Likes

Awesome! How do I find the pattern?

2 Likes

It should be available in your pattern library. Once you find it, I think you click on it and scroll down until you see a button that says “test me” (or something like that). If it’s not in your pattern library, let me know, and I’ll see what I can do.

3 Likes

I would like to test your elephant. Here is my IG: Jesshandicrafts

3 Likes

Great! I added you as a tester. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

2 Likes

Thank you. Are you ok with it in a different color?

2 Likes

Yes, it can be in any color, whatever you have available.

3 Likes

I would love to test. My Instagram is dailyart2121.

2 Likes