Tester call for Crochet pattern: Hanging Sloth Planter

This is an existing pattern of mine, but I am putting it on Ribblr now. I would love a couple of testers to make sure everything translated correctly into this formatting.
I would also love to have a couple of social shares, but the social shares are not a requirement.

I should be done editing this pattern into Ribblr tonight/tomorrow and can start adding testers once it is all in.

Would like to set the due date for this project for 11/15/22.

Requirements- start a public journal so I can see your work, and give feedback on the pattern by or before the due date (particularly layout and typos)

I need testers for my Hanging Sloth Planter - Crochet ePattern

17 Likes

I would love to test!

4 Likes

@SophieMarie, I will add you to testers.
Look forward to your feedback, and seeing your make :blush:

4 Likes

Hi I would love to test this for you

4 Likes

@mela540, awesome! I will add you to testers now. Looking forward to your feedback and seeing your makes :blush:

4 Likes

Super cute!! I love the way they hang from the branches :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I would like to test

4 Likes

@DDerrick80, awesome. Will add you now. Please start a public journal so I can see you makes. You can put feedback in the journal or message the feedback.

3 Likes

Awesome that you’re putting it in Ribblr!

3 Likes

I saw this and thought it was so cute!! I’ve got some plants I need to make hangers for and this is just too cute!! I’d love to test it if that’s still available to do!

3 Likes

@sarahtate6703, yes as long as you can finish by 11/15/22.
I will add you to testers now.
Please start a public journal so I can see your make. Feedback can be put in the journal or sent in a message. Thank you for volunteering to test.

3 Likes

I would like to test for you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll test!

4 Likes

@Hanieco, cool. I’ll add you to testers.
Look forward to your feedback on the pattern, feedback can go in the public journal you make or in a message.

4 Likes

@The0d0or, cool. I’ll add you to testers now. Please start a public journal. Feedback can go in the journal or in a message.

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr @sarahtate6703 !
giphy

3 Likes

This is beyond adorable! I’d love to test for you! It would look amazing in my kiddo’s zoo themed room!

4 Likes

@AmethystMermaidesigns, I will add you testers!
Due date 11/15/22
Please start a public journal so I can see your make
If you have any questions message me.
Feedback can go in a message or in the journal.

4 Likes

id love to test ! i’m new to this app so don’t have any of my work on here but i could get it done by the 15th

4 Likes

@peehive okay. I’ll add you to testers.
Please start a public journal and you can put feedback there or in a message.

4 Likes