Tester call for Crochet pattern: Hill of Tara Mittens

I need testers for my Hill of Tara Mittens - Crochet ePattern

Hi all, these are easy mittens in Aran weight wool, and super cosy. I’m testing the hat, cowl and mittens at the same time, and testers can join one part, but it would be great to have at least one tester who takes on all three and works a set.
Sizes are small child, large child, small, medium and large adult. I didn’t include baby sizes as the guage wouldn’t have suited, but the sizes should fit from about a 3 year old child up to a large man
Looking forward to working with you!
Ciara

12 Likes

Looks cozy
Good luck with your test

3 Likes

I would love to test this! Im sure my niece in freezing remote Ireland would be very happy with it!

4 Likes

so pretty and cute! good luck with the test!

3 Likes

I would love to test

4 Likes

If you still have space I’d like to test! I have some aran yarn I was planning to make mittens for a friend with :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good luck with testing!! They look so warm and cozy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi Meemoo, are you still interested in taking part in the test? Do let me know, or if you are having any issues getting in touch

3 Likes

Hi Gunclejason, are you still interested in taking part in the test? (It’s rainy and cold here in Ireland right now, I’m sure your niece would appreciate it :joy_cat:

Do get in touch if you want to stay assigned as a tester, thanks!

3 Likes