Tester call for Crochet pattern: Lgbt pride tote bag available in different pride flags

I’d be so honored to support my colorful friends, GLADLY :heart_eyes::relieved::man_cartwheeling:t5::rainbow::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hi that would be great I’ll send it now

3 Likes

Hi that would be great which bag version would you like to test?

2 Likes

Hi, that’a great do you have a crochet instagram?

2 Likes

Hi everyone , the versions still available are the Lesbian, Nonbinary and Trans pride flag tote bags :rainbow_flag:

2 Likes

unfortunately no, but i could send a picture of my current project im working on right now if that would be sufficient?

2 Likes

Yes that would be great!

3 Likes

it’s going to be a scarf

2 Likes

awesome!!! thanks​:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

just wondering:) would lilly sugar’n cream would work for the rainbow bag? the colors might be a bit more muted but i think it would still look beautiful!!:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

I’d love to test

3 Likes

That’s great , what version would you like to crochet?

2 Likes

Hi, I think it would , you would probably have to use a different crochet hook size but as long as you follow the measurements for the tension gauge it should be ok

3 Likes

Rainbow would be good

2 Likes

When we change colors (im doing the trans one) how do we do it? The wording is a bit confusing for me.

2 Likes

I’d love to test the non binary bag my instagram is under hollyjoizzle

2 Likes

Hey id love to test this new pattern

3 Likes

I’d love to test the lesbian flag. I’ve been itching to make something lesbian pride themed and this bag would be perfect for upcoming pride events in my city!

my ig is very new: @blooberryday

1 Like

I’d love to test the trans one! I don’t have instagram unfortunately, but I can always send a few pictures of previous projects

2 Likes

I would love to test!
Insta is @minichelle.designs
I can test any of the flags​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit: I just realized the OG post was from last year​:rofl::sweat_smile::sob: Still interested, but perhaps testers are not needed anymore lol

2 Likes