Tester call for Crochet pattern: Lgbt pride tote bag available in different pride flags

Hi, I’m looking for testers for my LGBT pride tote bag available in 6 different options I need 1-2 testers per pride flag option , the bag is made in Aran/ worsted yarn

Lesbian, Rainbow, Bisexual , Pansexual , Trans and NonBinary

If you have a crochet instagram account please link it below

Please also follow my shop and have at least one good photo of the finished tote bag which would could be used on the pattern listing and on social media

You would have 2 weeks to complete the bag (now extended to the 27th of July) but please let me know if you need any extra time and if you could it would be great to make a journal

Crochet ePattern

26 Likes

I would love to test.

My IG is @nencreations

4 Likes

Hi, that’s great, what version would you like to make?

6 Likes

I would love to test the Rainbow!!! Woohoo

5 Likes

Brilliant! I’ll send the pattern now

5 Likes

I’d love to test the Pansexual one! My insta is @christina_burke88 It’s not crochet specific though.

5 Likes

Thank you love!!!

4 Likes

Great I’ll send you the pattern now!

4 Likes

Hi, I could test either the trans or non-binary one. With the trans one it would be lighter/softer colors though.

4 Likes

Hi, either would be great! I’ll send you the pattern

3 Likes

I would love to test the bisexual one. My insta is @mayahmadecrochet

3 Likes

That’s great! I’ll send you the pattern now

2 Likes

I’d love to test the pansexual version for my partner! My Instagram is @beeeeeeecc_ :relaxed: I’m also trans nb so whichever of those you need testing is fine

2 Likes

Just ordered my yarn! I’m excited to work this up!

2 Likes

I’ll test

2 Likes

That’s great, what pride flag would you like to create and also do you have a crochet instagram?

2 Likes

Hi that’s great , I’ll send you the pattern now

2 Likes

Brilliant I can’t wait to see your version!

2 Likes

i would love to test the rainbow one!! my instagram is @fullsuncrochet :heart:

2 Likes

Id love to test the nonbinary one, or the trans one!

2 Likes