TESTER CALL for crochet pattern: Nami inspired slit skirt

Hello Crochet Lovers!

I am looking for a few people to test my NAMI INSPIRED SLIT SKIRT pattern.

DUE DATE: April 7, 2023 (GMT+7)

LEVEL: Intermediate

The pattern is written in English US terms. This is a made-to-measure pattern, GAUGE IS NOT REQUIRED.

MATERIAL:

• DK weight yarn. I used 100% cotton yarn, the main color took ~628m, stash yarns for the squares are negligible. My skirt is 62cm long and 41cm wide. You are free to use your color combinations but please use at least 3 colors.
  • Invisible zipper in the same color with the main color (the length > your waist to hip measurement)
  • Sewing thread in the same color with the main color
  • Sewing needle/ sewing machine
  • Measuring tape
  • Tapestry needle
  • Stitch markers
  • Hook 4mm
  • Scissors
  • Pins

I will contact chosen testers and send out the pattern on Tuesday.

If you have any questions feel free to comment or DM me.

23 Likes

Its very pretty, im busy with testing already or id love to help. Good luck!!

4 Likes

Oh I’m so busy! Looks amazing! Good luck with testing!

4 Likes

Love your pattern :two_hearts: Good luck with testing!!

5 Likes

I would love to test this, can start on Monday :slightly_smiling_face: thinking about making it in green tones.

5 Likes

Gorgeous! Good luck on your test!

4 Likes

Hello i would LOVE to test this! Im a huge one piece fan as well as this just being a cute skirt! I definitely have yarn to start asap! Thanks for your consideration! :heart:

Also in case you’re curious i have some gorgeous purple yarn to use!

4 Likes

Got your application!

4 Likes

I sent you a DM. Please check it.

2 Likes

Wow, this is gorgeous! I wish I could help but I need to stop collecting procrastination strategies and write my darn paper :sweat:

I hope testing goes well and I can’t wait to see all the makes!

3 Likes

I keep coming back to look at this! I really wish I could test but I’m busy right now. I can’t wait until the pattern comes out!

4 Likes

What kind of feedback are you looking for? Does the pattern include instructions for different sizes?

3 Likes

I need these information before the deadline: yarn type, hook size, yardage, unclear areas, grammar mistakes and the finished photos of your work (both flatlay and when worn). Yes, it does. You can adjust the number of sts according to your measurements.

2 Likes

Super cute! Best of luck with testing!!

1 Like

I like testing it! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I sent you a DM, please check it.

1 Like

Still need testers for your skirt? I’ve got a tween or plus size model if you want it tested in one of those sizes.

2 Likes

I still need people of all sizes. I sent you a DM please check it

3 Likes

I would love to test it

3 Likes

I sent you a DM please check it

2 Likes