Tester call for crochet pattern: Nami inspired V neck top

Hello Crochet Lovers!

I am looking for a few people to test my very first crochet garment pattern - NAMI INSPIRED V NECK TOP.

The pattern is intermediate level and is written in inclusive sizes XS-2XL. I need 2-3 testers for each size.

DUE DATE: March 5, 2023 (GMT+7)

LEVEL: Intermediate

The pattern is written in English US terms

MATERIAL:

• Fingering weight yarn
  • Measuring tape
  • Tapestry needle
  • Stitch markers
  • Hook 2mm
  • Scissors
  • Button 12mm (or bigger)

YOU MUST BE ABLE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND CROCHET DIAGRAMS. THE SHOULDERS AND SLEEVES ONLY HAVE INSTRUCTION DIAGRAMS
If you are interested in testing this top feel free to comment or DM me.

I will contact chosen testers and send out the pattern on Sunday.

Screenshot 2023-02-01 175258

19 Likes

Ohhh I love that! Good luck with testing :heart:

3 Likes

Looks fantastic! Good luck with testing and welcome! :tada:

4 Likes

Id love to be a tester
message me

3 Likes

Wow that’s super cute! I’ve never done a shirt before so I’m worried I’d cause you more hassle then help if I tried.

I hope you can find someone with experience in clothes. :heart:

5 Likes

Be confident! As long as you know how to do double crochet I’m sure you can make it. Your questions will help me complete this pattern and the future ones. I was also nervous when I first crocheted a top, but after finishing it I was on cloud nine and wanted to make another.

5 Likes

I would love to test this!

3 Likes

I sent you a DM

2 Likes

I sent you a DM. Please check it :hugs:

2 Likes

Very cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i want to be a tester for size small :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I sent you a DM, please check it

2 Likes

Nami inspired V neck top has been released! I couldn’t add it to my Ribblr Shop because Stripe does not support my country, so if you would like to purchase my pattern please DM me.
The pattern includes one PDF file with detailed instructions, photos and diagrams for sizes from XS to 2XL.
THERE IS A 30% DISCOUNT ON ALL OF MY PATTERNS UNTIL THE END OF THIS MARCH! Don’t miss the boat!
Have a happy weekend everyone!