Tester call for Crochet pattern: Pointy Winter Hat

Hi! I need testers for my pointy hat! As this pattern is already finished, it’s not gonna interfere with my cardi test. The Pride cardigam testing is still taking applications btw!

This is for a loose fitted pointy winter beanie with a thick ribbing. The point flops over but holds its shape because of the smaller stitches at the top.

Materials:

• Aran weight yarn in 2 colors (I used Scheepjes Chunky Monkey but you can use a different one, results will be better if it’s thick and plump though)
  • 6.5mm hook for the body of the hat
  • 6mm hook for the ribbing
  • scissors
  • yarn needle
  • optional: pompom maker (would love if at least 1 of the testers made the hat with a pompom though)

Requirements:

• Must send finished pictures and notes by July 14th, this is a quick project and only takes 2-3h depending on skills.
  • Be advanced beginner-intermediate
  • Have tested a pattern before
  • Be willing to let me use finished photos for promotion, with credit of course.
  • Do not post photos to social media before the release date.

Like with any of my pattern testing, you will be gifted the finished pattern once it is revised.

• Crochet ePattern

9 Likes

Hi I would be so honored to test this pattern!! It’s so cool and I love your other patterns!! I’ve tested patterns before and I have been crocheting for 1 1/2 years so I guess you could say I’m intermediate :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Thank you so much :smiley:

4 Likes

Will you dm me the pattern or will it be in my patterns

4 Likes

I would love to test! I fit all the requirements

4 Likes

Awesome :heart: still waiting to see if a few more people will apply :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you still need any tester i would love to test the product! I have tested many different items before and have been crocheting for about 3 years.

4 Likes

I’ve assigned you 3 as testers.

Still taking more applications if anyone wants to test :slight_smile: I’ll add you to the group.

3 Likes

I would absolutely love to test this pattern. As a long time alt/goth human I feel like I fit the bill!

3 Likes

I love it
Looks like an elf hat :grinning:

3 Likes