Tester call for Crochet pattern: Pumpkin Spider Amigurumi

I need testers for my Pumpkin Spider Amigurumi - Crochet ePattern

Testers will be chosen and added as testers on July 16th.
Due Date: July 30th

Supplies needed:
two colors of yarn
three pairs of safety eyes (or three pairs of they eyes you want to use)
Pipe cleaners or crafting wire

Request: Journal makes and feedback on the pattern through the Journal or through Ribblr messages with at least a once a week check in until project completed.

24 Likes

It’s so original and it looks great! Please consider me for testing :heart_eyes: if you want to check my level, my instagram is @dragonsyarn

8 Likes

Great! Will add you to testers this weekend.

7 Likes

Omg this is adorable! I wish i had orange and green! Good luck with the testing!:heart:

6 Likes

Hi, I’d like to test this pattern if you’re still looking for testers.

6 Likes

I would like to test this cute little pumkin spider for you :blush:

6 Likes

Great. Just a couple more things I have to add to the pattern and should be able to add you all to testing by tonight or tomorrow

6 Likes

I would love to test! :jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

Everyone should now be added as a test. Please respond to the direct message so I know you received the pattern.
Thank you!

5 Likes

This design is so intriguing and I have the perfect coloured yarn for itt, if there are any more a available seats I’d love to test

4 Likes

I would love to test this if your still adding testers! I have so much unused orange yarn this would be perfect for

4 Likes

I would like to be considered please. Spiders are my thing

5 Likes

I don’t know why I didn’t get a notification for these comments. I will add you guys to testers. Please start a journal with progress photos and pattern feedback so I know you got the pattern.

4 Likes

Oh that’s so creepy looking. Eeek

2 Likes