Tester call for Crochet pattern: Sika Tank Top

Yes! I usually can crochet a top pretty quick but it works for me with enough cushion :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thankyou so much for letting me be one of your testers. :blush::blush:

5 Likes

Hi! I can do S as I think someone else wants to do M, let’s get as much variety as we can! :smile: Tysm for letting me test, I’ll do my best! :blush:

5 Likes

Medium is fine with me - I have some others testing small for me outside of Ribblr. Thanks so much for your help! :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you! I’'ll add you now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Actually, would XS work then?? In terms of bust size, that works the best for me. If you already have enough, I can do the M no problem. :blush:

5 Likes

yep the small xs would fit - sorry for not seeing this earlier.
i’m so excited to test this!!!

4 Likes

I have plenty of XS size testers, and not so many M. However, I’d also like to know how well it fits, so with this in mind would a medium be too big for you?

3 Likes

My bust is 34 inches, but I can still do M and go for a looser fit? I’m sure it would look cute either way :smile:

3 Likes

I think small will fit you best then :sweat_smile: - I’d rather know if it fits okay and you have something you can wear! Thanks so much x

3 Likes

I would love to test a L (or smaller sizes) in this Tank top! BTW it is gorgeous!

4 Likes

Hey Welcome to the community!

@KimboMonty

4 Likes

Thanks so much :smiling_face: - I’ve replied to your PM. Happy to have you on board!

4 Likes

Hi i was wandering have you deleted the Testing pattern Sika Tank Top from testing patterns I understand if you have???

3 Likes

Where are you going to put it out :heart_eyes: love the design. Cant reach the deadline though

3 Likes

Hey, I’ll be putting the pattern out on my website, Etsy and Ribblr. I’m just finalising everything this week, so all being well I’ll be releasing at the weekend! Thank you :blush: :yellow_heart:

4 Likes