Tester call for Crochet pattern: Sika Tank Top

I need testers for my Sika Tank Top - Crochet ePattern

Hello! I’m looking for testers for my new pattern. It comes in sizes XS - 5X and so ideally I’d need testers in each size. Deadline is 5th September, but have flexibility around this if needed, Pattern requires 3-4 balls of Stylecraft Naturals Bamboo Cotton and a 4mm hook.

Progress pics etc. can tag my instagram @logiilo - all will be featured along the way and permanently on my blog/website.

22 Likes

Hi id love to test your pattern my birthday in 5th September

5 Likes

I would be interested in testing! I would be 2XL, the only question i have is that i have a longer torso, would i be able to add a couple more rounds to repeat the pattern once to get more length?

If you want, you can check out my instagram at @AlyphiraCrochet or some of my journals here for other tests i did. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would love to test it as well the deadline is on my Birthday 5 Th September. Im a size M /34 Im in New Zealand :smile:

5 Likes

I’d love to test! I can do either size S or M :blush:

5 Likes

Hi I’d love to test this for you - I’d be one of the smaller sizes, probably xs and it’s coming into the warmer months so i’d have something new to wear for the season!

5 Likes

Hi! I am a size 3x I would love to pattern test if you are making it for that size!

4 Likes

Hi c: I’m a size XS and would like to try

5 Likes

Hello, and thanks so much for reaching out. Yes, you could absolutely add more rounds - in the pattern I suggest adding or subtracting 3 rounds depending on your preferences as the lace stitch pattern on the sides goes in rounds of 3.

2X requires 4 balls of Stylecraft Bamboo Cotton (or a suitable alternative) - approx. 725m / 793 yards.

Can I add you to my list? x

5 Likes

Hello, and happy birthday to you for September! I’d be very happy to have you on board :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello! Bust size is 94cm (S) or 104cm (M), but is designed to fit with a 10cm positive ease. Which woud work best for you? Thanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello! Brilliant - is the deadline okay for you?

5 Likes

Hello! I am, and would love to have you on board - does the deadline work for you?

6 Likes

Hello, that’s great - thanks for reaching out. The bust sizes are 84cm (XS) or 94cm (S) and designed to fit with 10cm positive ease. Would testing the XS size work for you?

5 Likes

yes c;

5 Likes

Im a med 34B not sure in cmss as I’ve lost over 42kgs

4 Likes

Yes you can add me to ur list. Either 34B or 34C as ive got swayed back

5 Likes

Id love to! Does it have to be thay brand of yarn or qould i be able to use a similar weight yarn?

5 Likes

You can use another brand if you’d prefer - so long as it meets the gauge requirements :slight_smile: - thanks so much, I’ve added you as a tester.

6 Likes

I would love to test this out . I can do a S

6 Likes