Tester call for Crochet pattern: Vincent van Goat

I need testers for my Vincent van Goat - Crochet ePattern

Hi everyone, I’m looking for 2-3 experienced Ribblr testers to help me test Vincent van Goat. I’m still fairly new to Ribblr, this is only my 2nd pattern, so I’ll probably need a bit of help with any features that I’m not using, or tips on how to make the pattern easier to use on Ribblr. Please check for any abbreviations that are not on the list or not explained, typos and grammatical errors, along with feedback on any clarity issues or errors and omissions.

Time frame: 2 weeks from receiving pattern

Material required: about 120 yds of worsted weight yarn in main color, 20 yds in dark color, and a bit of black for the nose. Polyfil Stuffing and Poly pellets or any other items you use to weigh down the body, (2) 9mm safety eyes (or alternative methods for the eyes)

Note on the poly pellets: On my first attempt, the head outweighs the body and it tiped over. The poly pellets helps weigh the body down. Please indicate whether you’re using pellets or not and let me know if you have issues with tipping over.

Skill Level: There are some unusual joining techniques used, so intermediate level is preferred.

Please keep a journal and show finished photo of your goat.

Thanks!

22 Likes

He’s adorable. I love him! I wish I had more time now. Good luck with the test.

6 Likes

I love your goat and use of poly-pellets! !!

5 Likes

So cute, good luck with your test! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Id be interested! I dont have poly pellets, however, so not sure if thats a deal breaker.

4 Likes

It said you could use something else to weigh down the body! So you should be good to test.

3 Likes

I would love to test this pattern for you, he looks absolutely adorable. Sadly I also don’t have any poly pellets can you recommend any alternatives ? :hugs:

5 Likes

I would love to test for you if still needed! He is adorable!!

5 Likes

I wish I had more time :slightly_frowning_face: Good luck with your test :green_heart:

4 Likes

Awesome! I will add you to my testers! Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You don’t have to use the pellets if you don’t have them, just note that Vincent probably won’t be able to stand on his own. :sweat_smile: I would be curious to see if it’s a problem for other people, so I wouldn’t love to have you test for me if you’re okay with that. Thanks!

3 Likes

He’s adorable! I love the name! Good luck with your test!

3 Likes

I think I have enough people for now. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for your offer, I think I have enough testers for now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thats awesome! Good luck with testing!

Oh my!! So so cute and I love the name! I am terrible at amigurumi so I can’t help test, but I could give it a good proofread if you’d like (no need to gift it at the end since I don’t make amigurumi)…
Good luck with your test

3 Likes

I don’t know if you meant would, but I definitely can test and let you know!.

1 Like

Added you! Thanks!

1 Like

Would you like me to ask the leaders to close the topic?

@Karametra
@NoKittenAroundStudio

2 Likes

Yes, please! Thank you!

3 Likes