Tester call for Crochet pattern: Waffle Bag

I need testers for my Waffle Bag - Crochet ePattern
I would love to get around 5 testers for this pattern. I haven’t had the greatest luck before with testing so it will be released in pieces. I will start the testing early next week. I would like to have this published by the first week in August. You will need 2 skeins of weight 4 yarn in yellow I used Big Twist Varsity Yellow acrylic but any yarn of the same weight will work. Also a 3/4" button, one yard of cotton fabric if you plan to line the bag as well as safety pins or straight pins as well as a 4 mm hook and a 5.5 mm hook. Pattern is in US Terms. The Pdf version is 25 pages including detailed descriptions of stitch techniques, sewing placement and liner construction. Skill level is intermediate just because FPdc stitches might be tricky for those new to crochet. If you are interested in testing please let me know and drop me a picture of some of your recent makes. Thank you and hope you all are having a great day.

450 yards worsted weight yarn Pattern is written in US terms

11 Likes

Hiya! I have acyrlic dk in a soft /pale yellow :yellow_heart: would that be ok? If so, id be interested in helping you test! What are the measurements i think i could finish it in time if its a mini bag :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello,

I can test - (I.test.crochet@gmail.com)

4 Likes

The finished size is 10"x 10" for the bag. The strap is attached on the bottom of both panels, connecting to the sides and has a strap drop of 15" from top of bag to the highest point of the strap. Yes light yellow would work. I would say light browns would work too. As long as the weight is medium #4 I wouldn’t try it with sport weight but bulky might work. Medium acrylic is what I work with all the time.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I believe that is light weight #3 or sport weight yarn. It is really pretty and looks super soft. But I think it’s too fine for this bag.

3 Likes

Ok no problem thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

3 Likes