Tester call for crochet patterns: Lemon Wedge Pillow and Lemon Hair Tie

Hiya everyone!
I need testers for 2 patterns: my Lemon Drop Hair Tie - pattern-Crochet ePattern

As well as the Lemon Wedge Pillow - pattern-Crochet ePattern

I am looking for at least 3 testers, preferably with amigurumi experience but people of all experience levels are welcome. I am looking for feedback on both the written instructions and the provided diagrams throughout the the entirety of both patterns. The Lemon Wedge Pillow includes crochet and sewing skills, but the sewing is optional. Ideal deadline to complete testing is April 8th but more time will be proved if needed. Testers will be gifted the Ribblr patterns once they are released! Comment or message me if Interested in testing for one or both patterns.
Thanks! :lemon:

15 Likes

Good luck with testing!

3 Likes

Omg! So cute!! @DinosaursAreSad look how cute!

1 Like

LOVE the lemon wedge pillow! I’d love to test for you if you still need :star_struck:

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you! Just added you as a tester!

2 Likes

Hii! I would love to test! Before (and if) you do add me could i please know the due date before knowing if i can get it done in time?

Hey! My goal is to have testing done by April 8th but I can add an extra week or two if needed! :lemon:

1 Like

I think I can do it by then! Ill let you know if i cant when the time comes closer

1 Like

Awesome thank you! Let me know if you have any more questions

1 Like

I can test for you

1 Like

Sweet, thank you! I just added you to the patterns, let me know if you have any questions!

the lemon drop is so cute! how can i test it for you?

That would be fantastic if you could test for the lemon drop! I just added two more weeks onto the deadline (now April 22nd). Let me know if that is enough time for you to work on it and I’ll get you added! :smile:

2 Likes

definitely!

1 Like

Ahh I’d love to test the pillow! I have experience in Amigurumi and sewing :lemon::pray:

2 Likes

Those are cute

Hey, your patterns are adorable, are you still looking for testers on the hair tie?
I think I have two different yellows in stock, so I would love to try it out ^^