Tester call for Crochet: "Pearl" Clam $hell (CLOSED)

I need testers for my \ - Crochet ePattern: “Pearl” Clam $hell pattern
Due Date: June 29th
Additional Requirements: any yarn/color & hook size of choice
Click pattern photo to apply:
\

I will be assigning testers on June 8th.
A journal is required with photos that can be used with my pattern during its promotions. It will be for sale but I will run a special free promotion week for our Ribblr community. (Follow me for notifications)
I expect honest feedback! Dont just tell me what you think I want to hear. If something is wrong, confusing, or could be improved I welcome your thoughts! I will not be offended.

I have it in review with my pattern editor now. I’ll finish the final touch up details before the testing date arrives.

Number of testers will be based upon interest. Minimum 4, but would consider up to 10.
Thank you and I hope you enjoy testing for me!

(I am excited to have several new patterns coming out in the next few weeks)

Got the all clear from my editor early so I will be starting to pick testers this week. The due date will not change… it is still June 29th.

I just approve the last few testers and close the testing applications. I will gift the pattern when your journal is finished. DUE DATE IS JUNE 29TH so you have plenty of time to finish :grin:

35 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

So cute! I’d love to test this in velvet yarn.

5 Likes

The mystery of the ocean and sea, this one is so mystical how it makes a pearl to find out it is real an egg. Adorable.

4 Likes

This is so cute. I have been wanting to make a clam. I have a blue and variegated blue, blanket yarn, that I think would be great for the shell.

6 Likes

So cute!! Good luck with testing :heart:

6 Likes

so cute! i’d love to test!!
i’d prob use velvet yarn in similar colors

5 Likes

This is cute

5 Likes

so cuteee! i would use chenille yarn

4 Likes

Hi i would love to test this for you.

4 Likes

Omg beanie this is so cuteee

3 Likes

I would like to test this pattern. I can make in plushy blanket yarn or worsted weight yarn or both. I have not tested before, but have been crocheting for 30 + years and sell much of my work at craft fairs. Thanks.

4 Likes

It looks so cute!!! I would love to test!

1 Like

Awwww that’s adorable! I would love to test :))

2 Likes

Omg I would love to test!! I would post on my instagram that I recently made, (if you would allow me to) and I would use 2mm worsted yarn! :heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.