Tester call for Crochet: Pikachu

This is my first pattern

I need testers for my yellow rabbit - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: I need testers by October 10th And I need the pattern done by October 20th
Additional Requirements: I am not too picky about what yarn you use or hook but please don’t ghost me also this is optional but I would love to see some things you have created please put a lightning bolt emoji​:high_voltage: in the comments to show me you applied for it
Click pattern photo to apply:
Pikachu

14 Likes

aww cutee! glwtt

1 Like

Sorry this is my first tester call and I don’t know what glwtt means can someone please explain it

3 Likes

It means good luck with testing

2 Likes

It means good luck with testing! .

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes

glwt and welcome to ribblr!
just a heads up, doing it of a copyrighted character is illegal! none of us are gonna point you out to Nintendo though, Im just letting you know!

5 Likes

awww so cute! regarding the message above, I’ve seen some people fix this issue by just naming it differently and making small adjustments like “crochet yellow rabbit”

2 Likes

Thank you so much I had no Idea

4 Likes

That doesn’t change the fact that it’s visually a copyrighted character. By making characters like this you open yourself up to potential legal repercussions, such as being sued.

3 Likes

what should I do?

2 Likes

Recreating characters and writing patterns down is a great way to learn, so I believe it already did an important job. Just keep the pattern to yourself and keep crocheting​:hugs: The more you make the more own ideas you will have​:purple_heart:

3 Likes

don’t release it, at least not here. Maybe you can sell it irl not as an official shop though.

It’s so cute! :high_voltage: I’d love to test! I’d use cotton yarn and a 3.5 mm hook.

1 Like

glwt!!!