Tester call for Crochet: Potts McPlantar (Good plant puns needed)

I need testers for my Potts McPlantar (Good plant puns needed) - Crochet ePattern
Due Date:
May 6
Additional Requirements:
I would like to see what it looks like with other yarn and hook sizes, but I would also appreciate at least one or two with medium yarn and a size G(4mm) hook.
I don’t care what color you make it in. You could even make a rainbow plant lol.
Have fun!
Click pattern photo to apply:

If for whatever reason you don’t finish by May 12th, I probably won’t be reachable until at least June 1st, as I am leaving for a trip on the 13th. Even if you don’t finish by then, I still would love to see your finished product when I get back!

Happy crocheting!

P.S.
I would appreciate any clever plant puns you can come up with for the name!

34 Likes

cutee
unfortunately i definitely cant finish in time but gl w testinggg

8 Likes

cute!! might apply later, gl with testing!!~

8 Likes

I would love to test. It is cute.

4 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Even if you can’t finish by May 12 it’s fine! I just probably wont see it until the 1st.

7 Likes

So I also gifted you the pattern by accident cause I am apparently new to this even though I’ve done plenty of tester calls. It took you off the tester list but I think I fixed it.

6 Likes

aw that’s so cute I love him so much aah little cute baby plant I love ittt

5 Likes

Good luck on your testing! (And as a side note - have a great vacation!)

You’ll want to include any yarn/color/hook requirements you may have. Additionally, am I understanding this correctly - that May 6th is the due date and May 12th is the extension due date?

6 Likes

Thank you for the note- and yes May 12 is the extension but if you need more time it’s fine I just won’t see the finished product until the 1st.

7 Likes

I will get started tomorrow

4 Likes

Oh! I know just the one to ask for some plant pun names xD once he’s available, im sure he can have you a fairly nice list of punny plant names :rofl::purple_heart: (he also loves plants)

Better yet~ id love to test as well, if i may :blush::purple_heart: id use a weight 4/worseted acrylic yarn with a 3.50/3.75mm mm hook and if im lucky enough to test, I’d be gifting the resulting little plant to him :grin::purple_heart:

Edit: he suggested “Sir Plants-a-pot” :rofl:

7 Likes

oh it’s so cute

4 Likes

That’s genius lol

3 Likes

Omg that’s hilarious. And sure I’ll approve you to test.

1 Like

Warning!!! I already managed to get ten testers somehow, so I will probably be closing this call tomorrow.

1 Like

Its thyme for yall to crochet this plant

3 Likes

Cute! I’d love to test : D, and I’ll try to think of some plant puns :thinking:

1 Like

:skull::skull::skull: I’m dying.

Plant pun….
I’ll never leaf you

1 Like