Tester call for Crochet: Priderella the LGBT+ princess finger puppet

I need testers for my Priderella the LGBT+ princess finger puppet - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: june 20th
Additional Requirements: you’ll need to be, preferably, intermediate to make this project.
There are lots of colors in this project, but it’s basically a scrap yarn project, you’ll need the colors of the rainbow pride flag + white (if you want do make another flag, we can talk about it, but keep in mind in need to fit in 9 rows), hair and skin color are up to you since part of my point doing this pattern was seeing a princess like me, so obviously other people can make one like them.
Since it’s a finger puppet and it need tp fit the finger, make sure to have a yarn that gets you approximately 25 stitches in 10 cm/≈ 4 inches, the diameter of the finger puppet is meant to fit approximately 15mm to 18 mm.
Keeping a journal would be appreciated, but it’s not mandatory.
(Edit: my dumbass forget to add that I will be gifting the pattern for my testers)
Click pattern photo to apply:
Priderella the LGBT+ princess finger puppet

14 Likes

I need testers for my Priderella the LGBT+ princess finger puppet - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: june 20th (I know it’s very close, but it’s a quick project and I wanted to release it in the 20th because it’s my birthday).
Additional Requirements: you will need the colors of the rainbow pride flag + white in yarn that gaves you approximately 25 stitches in 10 cm/ 4 inches. In case you want to make another pride flag you can, just tell me first and keep in mind it need to fit the original design. Skin and hair color are up to you.
Keeping a journal it’s not mandatory, but would be appreciated.
Click pattern photo to apply:
Priderella the LGBT+ princess finger puppet

8 Likes

I would do the pan flag colors :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s okay for me!

1 Like