Tester call for Crochet: Queen of Diamonds Table Runner version 2

Hi Everyone,
I am reposting this tester call due to the recent changes, the original post is not working.
Looking for 2-3 testers
approximately 500yds of #4 weight cotton (acrylic works but not optimal)
5MM crochet hook, stitches used are CH, SC, DC
technique used is join as you go and is a bit challenging but not hard.
Due date 20June

Tester to provide:
1 or 2 photos of finished runner
call out errors or in need of clarification so I can address/fix
create public journal so sI can track progress
Sandi

I need testers for my Queen of Diamonds Table Runner - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,
I’m looking for 3-4 adventuresome testers that like challenges. The only stitches used are CH, SC and DC but the challenge is the join as you go construction and keeping your wits about you.

Approximately 500 yds of #4 weight yarn (cotton is best but acrylic is OK)
5MM crochet hook
Due date 20 June

I’m still tweaking the pattern a bit but I’ll be ready to assign on Monday, 27 May

Any takers?

Testers to provide:
1-2 photos of finished runner
A public journal so I can track progress
Call out errors or any confusing instructions so I can fix and/or address

I need testers for my Queen of Diamonds Table Runner - pattern-CrochetePattern

17 Likes

Greetings,
If possible, I would be willing to be a tester for your pattern.
How long would the runner be length-wise?
Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, the length is customizable. Make as long or short as needed…
Sandi

3 Likes

Ok, thank you, sounds good!
I am still interested, if possible, when the time comes. Thank you for your consideration :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there, Ribblr dropped a new testing feature that has me confused and unable to assign to you. I’ve seen a lot of back and forth in the community about some designers having the same state of confusion as me. I’ll keep you posted if I figure it out.
Thanks
Sandi

3 Likes

Greetings,
Ok, thank you for the update. No worries, I totally understand. I am reading it over also.

2 Likes

Hi, according to Ribblr, all you have to do to apply to test is to click on the image on the tester call.

Apply in one second :alarm_clock:

Testers can now simply click on the image in a designer’s tester call to apply. Yes, it’s that simple!

Can you try and lets see if that works?
Sandi

4 Likes

Greetings,
I tried and it does not work. Hmm, maybe try to upload the photo again (edit) or in the thread? I saw someone else on the platform test that option. I will go find where I saw it.

Ok, I stand corrected. The other designer created a new post with new function and merged the two posts together.

2 Likes

I asked Ribblr if I needed to re-post, they said no, so go figure. I’ll post it again, grrrrrr. I wish Ribblr had given a heads up about this change. Could have avoided us running around like befuddled chickens.
thanks, I’ll keep you posted

3 Likes

@Karametra @CraftsByAdrivs @Alyphira can one of you merge this with this one:

3 Likes

Is it mandatory to do the test in thicker yarn? I have a multi color dk yarn that I’d like to use.

2 Likes

Hi, not mandatory at all, #4 weight cotton is just my own go to yarn because it stands up better for laundering. The pattern will work for other yarns but the diamonds will be smaller, mine measure 3" (4 rows, 8DC each row).
Sandi

3 Likes

Hi, the link seems to be working now, if you want to give it a try.
Sandi

2 Likes

Greetings,
Ok, I have tried it and sent in my request.
Thank you again for the update and consideration :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great! look forward to testing it out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.