Tester call for Crochet: Rainbow Catfish

Read the entire post before applying and do all requirements, or you will not be chosen.

Hi everyone! I need testers for my Rainbow Catfish. This is my next kids creation pattern!

:fish: This is labeled as an intermediate pattern but its more close to advanced beginner. It is no-sew. The scales and the fins are probably the most difficult of the entire thing.

:cat: Due date is October 20th. Please do not apply unless you can meet this deadline. I’ll be testing with my permanent testers and also some through IG, so the number of testers will depend on how many I get on either location.

:fish: No ghosting or aborting with no reason! If you need to quit, just tell me. I’ll be checking in occasionally. Ghosts will be removed and likely will be blocked from future tests.

:cat: There are no yarn requirements. Feel free to use whatever yarn and whatever colors you prefer, as long as you stick with the pattern. I used big twist posh.

:fish: If you’re new to ribblr or don’t have any makes, feel free to show photos of your favorite makes below to show off your skills

:cat: If you’ve read all this, put your yarn type and hook size in the comments along with a bubble emoji.

Click pattern photo to apply:
Rainbow Catfish

Additional photos




79 Likes

ooh so cute!! good luck with testing this <3

7 Likes

so cute!! glwt!

5 Likes

ooh so cute, i will check to see if i have time to make this

if i do, i will apply, i would use acrylic, and a 5mm, also :bubbles:

5 Likes

I would love to test with honey bunny yarn and 4.5mm hook. :speech_balloon::bubbles:

6 Likes

Aww it’s adorable! Glwt!:sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

ahh so cutee! glwtt

5 Likes

Another talented child! Glwt!

5 Likes

I would love to test for you. I would use acrylic with a 3mm ( sorry I don’t have a bubble emoji :cat_face:)

4 Likes

Very cute! I would test with worsted acrylic and a 3.5 or 4mm hook. :bubbles::bubbles::bubbles:

4 Likes

aww, so cute! hope you get many testers :)

4 Likes

Soooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!!!

Good luck with testing :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Soooo cute!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Glwt!! :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Omg so cute! :growing_heart:
Glwt! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

What a sweet project :) GLWT

3 Likes

Awwe that’s such a fun idea >< best of luck with testing!!

3 Likes

OMG ITS SO CIUTEEE! I wish I could tesstttttt GLWTTTTT

4 Likes

aww so adorable! good luck with testing!

3 Likes

So cute! Glwt! :pink_heart:

3 Likes

3mm hook and acrylic yarn

3 Likes